News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts series

Started by Neerb, January 21, 2011, 11:41:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 25, 2011, 12:40:45 AM
I'm saying they're related in the fact that they are overrated. They have no relation besides the fact that they are overrated. They are both overrated. Get it yet? They are both overrated. Stop reading so much into it, I'm not saying that they are related in any way at all besides the fact that they are both overrated.
Kingdom Hearts adds new things all the time, you just see it as the same thing because you're locked on the fact that it's getting boring or lame or it isn't enough change to be considered a change or something, I don't know but there is plenty of change.

And I know X is in Megaman Zero, but it has nothing to do with him, he's just kinda there. The game is about Zero, Zero isn't Megaman yet the title refers to him as Megaman Zero. As a bad example, think of Luigi's Mansion being called Mario & Luigi's Mansion, same exact game just that title. You probably think it sounds stupid but that's because you're used to it just being without the Mario part. But since Mario is in the story and it takes place in the same universe, do you think it should be called that? No, because it's about Luigi, barely anything to do with Mario. And it's Zero, barely anything to do with Megaman. Yes he's in the story but it's not about him, it's about Zero. Yes Mario is in Luigi's Mansion but he isn't in the title because it's not about him.

You're either overthinking or looking for a reason to call me an idiot, then find a stupid reason.

the only game that changed things was CoM. Kingdom Hearts 2 did nothing differently from Kingdom Hearts 1 bro, besides making the story 1000x more gay.

I dunno megaman zero seems appropriate to me. if they would have called it Super Mario Bros. Haunted Mansion it would have made sense. It would have been a lame name for a game, but it makes sense.

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 25, 2011, 05:22:45 AM
Right.
Over.
Your.
Head.

Although he tried saying FF13 was bad, so his point is invalid, he was making a point that you said "It's the same poop and you're stupid for buying it". Mario 3 and Twilight Princess were the same poop... but good.

FF13 is more cinematic and it was bad. I can't consider a game to be good when you can't enjoy it for the first 20 hours. Mario 3 is essentially the same thing but with new levels. unlike kingdom hearts where you play through Olympus 20000000 times.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

The Riddler

Quote from: Black Mage on January 25, 2011, 02:47:15 PM
the only game that changed things was CoM. Kingdom Hearts 2 did nothing differently from Kingdom Hearts 1 bro, besides making the story 1000x more gay.

I dunno megaman zero seems appropriate to me. if they would have called it Super Mario Bros. Haunted Mansion it would have made sense. It would have been a lame name for a game, but it makes sense.

FF13 is more cinematic and it was bad. I can't consider a game to be good when you can't enjoy it for the first 20 hours. Mario 3 is essentially the same thing but with new levels. unlike kingdom hearts where you play through Olympus 20000000 times.
You realize you're proving his point?
YOU said that change was good, and the same formula was bad.
FF13 was a change, and according to you and him, it's bad.
SMB3 was the same, and according to you and him,  it's good.

His point was that what you were saying was flawed.

Custom

Quote from: Cecil Harvey on January 25, 2011, 03:02:29 PM

i can't prove his point
he likes kingdom hearts and hasn't even played them. the only way i could help him prove anything would be if cut his penis off

JrDude

I've played some of them to the end, I never owned any.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 25, 2011, 05:07:37 PM
I've played some of them to the end, I never owned any.

good
don't give those devs any money for kingdom hearts

i can't believe the same team that made the world ends with you made this terrible poop-tier series :(

Bearissoslow

Quote from: Riddler_Robin on January 25, 2011, 03:02:29 PM

change is good

good qualities can exist in bad games

this isn't difficult