News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

... Bad at Intros...

Started by KimotoDragoon, November 04, 2010, 06:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KimotoDragoon

... Like the title... I'm bad at intro's... Umm...

I'm KimotoDragoon. Joined several different sites... Nice to meet you all... Not sure what else to say... I enjoy doing many things... I mostly like writing stories and fanfictions... I specalize in turning fanfic OC's into charcters that I base an original story around. Mostly write originals anyway... I heard about this site from my friend Sam... I enjoy reading other people's work and hope I can get along with everyone.
RAWR!!!

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Oh, hi there. Sam already told me about you. I know that you're one of my readers. Well, this forum is very good, and I assure you that your stay here will be very nice as long as you follow the rules, but you won't surely break any. :)

Welcome to the forums. :D

KimotoDragoon

Thanks... Actually haven't read the rules yet. Tend to pick them up from watching others.
RAWR!!!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: KimotoDragoon on November 04, 2010, 06:34:14 PM
Thanks... Actually haven't read the rules yet. Tend to pick them up from watching others.
Meh, don't read them. Just behave. Don't pick them up from some people...but I guess you know what trollers are.

KimotoDragoon

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 04, 2010, 06:37:21 PM
Meh, don't read them. Just behave. Don't pick them up from some people...but I guess you know what trollers are.

Sadly... No I have no clue what Trollers are. Been through many forums sites and never heard of them.
RAWR!!!

Magnum

Rule #1: Don't be an idiot
Rule #2: Don't hack us
Rule #3: Read above rules
Rule #4: If you leave, we steal your soul

I hope this helped you. Enjoy your stay.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: KimotoDragoon on November 04, 2010, 06:39:26 PM
Sadly... No I have no clue what Trollers are. Been through many forums sites and never heard of them.
To put it simply, they break the rules and annoy people whenever they feel like it, to the point they do it for a living without making actual interaction.

KimotoDragoon

Quote from: Magnum on November 04, 2010, 06:39:52 PM
Rule #1: Don't be an idiot
Rule #2: Don't hack us
Rule #3: Read above rules
Rule #4: If you leave, we steal your soul

I hope this helped you. Enjoy your stay.

Why yes... That helps alot... And Number 4 can't do jack. I don't have a soul. My brother keeps selling it.

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 04, 2010, 06:40:51 PM
To put it simply, they break the rules and annoy people whenever they feel like it, to the point they do it for a living without making actual interaction.

Ah... Sounds just like my older brother. Guess I can ignore those people.
RAWR!!!

Kayo

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 04, 2010, 06:40:51 PM
But we have less of those than some other sites.

but we have less members in general than other sites.

but we are small and poor forum in needs of helps.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

KimotoDragoon

Quote from: Kianglo on November 04, 2010, 06:42:58 PM
But we have less of those than some other sites.

but we have less members in general than other sites.

but we are small and poor forum in needs of helps.

Ah ha ha... Lots of Forums are like that lately. Just gotta keep putting up links on other sites and staying optomistic and cheerful.
RAWR!!!

SkyMyl

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 04, 2010, 06:37:21 PM
We don't really have anyone here that trolls the site.

Anyway, welcome to the site!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 04, 2010, 08:35:36 PM
We don't really have anyone here that trolls the site.

Anyway, welcome to the site!
We sure used to.

Quote from: KimotoDragoon on November 04, 2010, 06:57:45 PM
Ah ha ha... Lots of Forums are like that lately. Just gotta keep putting up links on other sites and staying optomistic and cheerful.
That's been my philosophy all along.
Oh, and welcome! I'm the admin, feel free to PM me with any questions or problems you may have. Enjoy your stay!

Chrona

...Someone else who talks like me..

KimotoDragoon

Quote from: Chrona on November 04, 2010, 09:12:50 PM
...Someone else who talks like me..

Ah... Only really talk like this cause I tend to trail off in real life... Kinda carried over to here...
RAWR!!!