UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Split personalities.

Started by Allegretto, June 13, 2010, 04:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeta

Quote from: Lelouch on June 15, 2010, 09:41:55 PM
Hey look, another dippoop joined.

Let me assume something here. You took a psychology class in Highschool, you probably got a fair grade and thought to yourself. "My eyes have been opened, I can now go out into the world and lecture those who are wrong!"

Get over yourself kid, your an idiot.

I have a bipolar disorder. Therefore I am bipolar.

Thanks though, for your definition. I don't think anyone here knew what the term meant.
lmfao

You are such a typical outcast.

You see, unlike you, I am smart. I also do not make baseless assumptions.

What I'm saying is intercourse ing common sense, something any analytical person can easily draw from your posts, especially because you're so ridiculously generic.

It is apparent that you're a run-of-the-mill angsty teen who convinced himself that he's smarter than everyone else (yet can't even remember an elementary-level rule of when to use "you're"), while in reality, is insecure and overexaggerates his differences (the differences that make you a social retard--ironic, is it not?) to feel better.

Bipolar disorder deals from going from MANIC HIGHS to MANIC LOWS. God darn, you can't intercourse ing be calm and level-headed in two ego-states and call it bipolar (lmao). These states that you go through depend on your mood and are very common in retarded faggots like yourself.

Get off your high horse; the only thing you have is Down's.
Majora's Mask Single Segment: 2:04

Other things to brag about: none

Kayo

Lelouch, we all know that you have no idea what you're talking about. Also, your phrase "your an idiot" is completely ironic, since you made a second-grade grammatical error in implying you were smarter than the person you were talking to.

You're not bipolar. You're a cynical bastard all the time. Not half the time. And that's not even bipolar disorder. Ever experience a "manic low?" No, you haven't, so you wouldn't even know what one feels like. I do, because that's what I'm experiencing 75% of the time.

Well, I've been getting better lately. I feel depressed less than usual. I'm feeling generally content at least half of the time, which is giving me faith that I may be getting better, if that's possible. I don't know, though.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Fish

I have a triple-split personality.
My second personality is that of Bruce Wayne which means I'm also Batman. Don't tell anyone.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Keeta on June 13, 2010, 08:21:23 PM
lol kids

You are not bipolar. Everyone behaves differently in different environments or around certain people. It's basic transactional analysis. Bipolar disorder is completely different, involving manic highs and lows at the blink of an eye.

It is apparent that you want to feel special, most likely because you know you're socially inadequate and long for acceptance.

lmao =]
Quote from: Keeta on June 13, 2010, 08:37:36 PM
that post was directed at OP but it does apply to you as well.

if you knew absolutely anything about psychology, you would know that the human mind isn't a completely different entity that is unique in every way from everyone else's.
They all have the same functions and rely on the same patterns. Outside variables and DNA, among other things, is what makes us think and behave differently.

These things apply to most people. You are not a special case.
Quote from: Keeta on June 22, 2010, 04:38:08 PM
lmfao

You are such a typical outcast.

You see, unlike you, I am smart. I also do not make baseless assumptions.

What I'm saying is intercourse ing common sense, something any analytical person can easily draw from your posts, especially because you're so ridiculously generic.

It is apparent that you're a run-of-the-mill angsty teen who convinced himself that he's smarter than everyone else (yet can't even remember an elementary-level rule of when to use "you're"), while in reality, is insecure and overexaggerates his differences (the differences that make you a social retard--ironic, is it not?) to feel better.

Bipolar disorder deals from going from MANIC HIGHS to MANIC LOWS. God darn, you can't intercourse ing be calm and level-headed in two ego-states and call it bipolar (lmao). These states that you go through depend on your mood and are very common in retarded faggots like yourself.

Get off your high horse; the only thing you have is Down's.
Although he could have put it nicer, "these."

I like this new guy though. He's like me except mean.

I must tell you that insults won't get you far, however, and that you shouldn't take things so personally (that goes for you too, Lelouch).

Quote from: Fish on June 23, 2010, 08:45:05 PM
I have a triple-split personality.
My second personality is that of Bruce Wayne which means I'm also Batman. Don't tell anyone.
lol, I won't. :D

In the simplest and most colloquial sense of the term, my personality is split two ways--both sane. The first is my normal self. The second is a mentally and emotionally (in short, very introspective) complex coping mechanism that I developed to deal with some significant things that have happened (and are happening).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Kayo

Insults won't get you far at all. No one likes a judgmental bastard who does nothing other than insult people.

i.e. Genius.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

viewtifulboy

I do my best not to be that way.  We should never live a lie.  I have to hold back on strangling the trash my poopty jobs force me to be in the same building with.  The most I can do is never show them any kind of friendliness.  Ever.  There's nothing I would love more than to kick their teeth in and get away with it and all the time I imagine the satisfaction.  I wish I could.

Barring them, I treat people the way they'd like to be treated.  It feels nice to be nice to good people.  That doesn't stop my depression when even good people push me away though. =(
Quote from: Flying Chickens on February 27, 2013, 06:31:42 PM
Very clever of him, but hacker forgot the key difference.

私は肥満女だ

Custom

this is the edgiest thread i have ever read

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

whatwewishfor

i summon my persona!!!! naurto!!!!!!!
whatever

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!