News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Sony gonna give us some free stuff

Started by BOREDFOREVER, May 16, 2011, 07:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Quote from: Neerb on May 30, 2011, 05:49:49 PM
YES; I still haven't played either of the PS3 games, dangit.
R&C were the best Sony characters since PS2.
Or at least to me they are. :P
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

The store's finally back up! Time to download!

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Neerb

Unfortunately, the many bonuses probably won't be available for a day or two, so don't download WipEout HD Fury or PlaystationPlus stuff just yet.

On the bright side, everything that normally would be there is up, so you can download stuff like the inFAMOUS 2 demo... which is evidently colossal, since I've been downloading it for FOUR HOURS now.

The Riddler

I can't connect my PSP to my intercourse ing router.

BOREDFOREVER

Neerb

jnfs2014

it error'd while I was downloading. :(

gj Sony, for reminding me why I have a 360.

edit: also having to download the first free game bundle before actual downloading a game=worst idea ever. especially when I'm getting error messages left and right.

Neerb

Quote from: JRose on June 03, 2011, 12:37:16 PM
it error'd while I was downloading. :(

Apparently, pretty much everyone is having that problem... some guy on IGN seems to have found a solution, though:

QuoteIf you lose your free games...

"If this happened, go to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotions to download the game for that first slot."

Edit:

Well, I'm now in the long, long process of downloading inFAMOUS and WipEout HD Fury, and I'm a temporary Plus member; free stuff is nice!

Also, for all of you running into problems: if you try to download a game, and it fails, and when you go back the option to download is no longer there, use the advice above. If you run into error codes, however, just persevere; I ran into TONS of error codes, but if you just keep exiting and entering and trying (basically just ignore them), you should be able to find a small window of errorless-ness and finally start your download.

The Riddler

Downloading LBP PSP and Modnation Racers right now. Not sure what to pick for my PS3 games.