News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Worst part of your daily routine?

Started by Doodle, September 22, 2011, 07:30:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Mine would be ELA 12. Most boring class this year. It opens up with a "grammar worksheet" that reviews poop like nouns, verbs, and how to format titles.
It almost makes me want to take AP Lit, but then that would require effort, so meh. :U

The fact that I have to wake up at 5am five days a week might be one, too.
YEAH

Super

I have to deal with dumbass customers all day. People intercourse ing suck.

Nayrman

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Nayrman

Quote from: CoasterKid93 on September 22, 2011, 02:53:19 PM
8am Sociology class. Such a boring class  =(

I had 8am Calculus my freshman year. Nothing was worse than that compared to this year. Next semester, my final semester (yay!), should be much easier. One less class, and no film showings for classes. So that's five hours less per week on classes. However, that'll give way to a new worry in spring... trying to find a job in this horrid market.

Zero

Kayo

Waking up at 6 AM to start it is the killer. But beyond that, it's my sexist and incompetent Drawing & Painting teacher who turned a simple, fun elective into a time for her to treat females better than males and sit on her ass all day and not even teach. (firstworldproblems)
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Waking up at 4:40am.

Also giving stupid people directions.

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on September 22, 2011, 04:09:42 PM
Waking up at 4:40am.

Also giving stupid people directions.
that's like... the time i get to sleep on some nights. You're a brave man.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Nayrman on September 22, 2011, 07:52:31 AM
8am classes. Just...ugh.
This. I generally fall asleep at 2:00--if I'm lucky--and wake up at 6:30.

Also, morning/nightly bathroom stuff, i.e. brushing my teeth, flossing, retainer stuff, washing my face, etc. I don't mind the individual tasks, but all together it just takes a while.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Doodle

Quote from: Kayo on September 22, 2011, 04:04:17 PM
Waking up at 6 AM to start it is the killer. But beyond that, it's my sexist and incompetent Drawing & Painting teacher who turned a simple, fun elective into a time for her to treat females better than males and sit on her ass all day and not even teach. (firstworldproblems)
I wouldn't expect any better from a silly class like that
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on September 23, 2011, 06:40:55 AM
I wouldn't expect any better from a silly class like that
I only really took it because I had an extra spot open and it's easy as intercourse .
[move][/move]

Mystic

Mona

Quote from: Mystic on October 19, 2011, 10:48:07 PM
Waking up.

This.

And forcing myself to eat for the first time of the day. Nothing ever sounds good to me after I've just woken up. Also, I can't be bothered to actually make something in the morning. So I'm usually stuck with the same options each morning.
You can probably tell I'm not a morning person... By noon I'm pretty chipper.