<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

All 5 -maybe 6- Regions in 1 Game

Started by reinskye, January 20, 2008, 05:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oren

Quote from: reinskye on January 22, 2008, 02:44:04 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on January 22, 2008, 01:26:51 AM
Good idea, more well thought then other threads, but i doubt a little Ds game could hold all that, so if anything it would be for the wii... and like a i said in the other, ermmm 20 threads, it would be completely weird to use a wiimote(or anything of that sort) to use as a controller.

thats not a whole lot different to me thann using the x as start and y as the registered key item, but if you're talking with the nun chuck yeah it's a bit weird, but would it really that weird to use it horizontally? d-pad = d-pad, 2 = a, 1 = b, b = registered key item, + = start....? or customizable controls.
why would it be weird to use the nun chuck... i think it would be easyer

reinskye

Quote from: Oren on January 22, 2008, 03:30:11 PM
Quote from: reinskye on January 22, 2008, 02:44:04 PM
Quote from: ChunkeyMunkey on January 22, 2008, 01:26:51 AM
Good idea, more well thought then other threads, but i doubt a little Ds game could hold all that, so if anything it would be for the wii... and like a i said in the other, ermmm 20 threads, it would be completely weird to use a wiimote(or anything of that sort) to use as a controller.

thats not a whole lot different to me thann using the x as start and y as the registered key item, but if you're talking with the nun chuck yeah it's a bit weird, but would it really that weird to use it horizontally? d-pad = d-pad, 2 = a, 1 = b, b = registered key item, + = start....? or customizable controls.
why would it be weird to use the nun chuck... i think it would be easyer

hard and weird are two seperate things...how hard it is depends on what you have to do with it but it's pokemon, idk how hard it can be
Diamond PalPad Info

Name: Ezekiel
Friend Code: 4425 0510 2245

Pearl PalPad Info (friend giving me in a couple days)
Name: Rein
Friend Code: coming soon

7Deadly$ins

Why does no one understand that this game is still impossible?
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

X_Hero

Quote from: X_Hero on January 21, 2008, 01:33:45 PM
A solution to the "When they add a new region afterwards" problem: Wi-Fi transfered updates. :P
*ahem* ::)

reinskye

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on January 23, 2008, 11:09:58 AM

because it's not
Diamond PalPad Info

Kratoyd

Quote from: reinskye on January 23, 2008, 03:24:09 PM

because it IS
People just don't want to have to buy all the games. Don't you realize Nintendo's marketing strategy?
They want you to buy all the versions so you can catch them all, not buy one game and spend a year on it, and then beg for more...

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

7Deadly$ins

because it's not
Right. Well, you know, the data levels (yes, probably even on the Wii) cannot hold he "awesome-ultimate" game you all have in your heads. Unless you want to to be two-bit job, it can't do this properly. Even IF all these regions, with all the content, could be compacted into one game, the grpahic capabilities would take a serious blow. Also, this game would be a horrible marketing strategy, and could actually end up a downfall for Pokémon.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

X_Hero

Quote from: 7Deadly$ins on January 24, 2008, 08:02:23 AM

because it's not
Right. Well, you know, the data levels (yes, probably even on the Wii) cannot hold he "awesome-ultimate" game you all have in your heads. Unless you want to to be two-bit job, it can't do this properly. Even IF all these regions, with all the content, could be compacted into one game, the grpahic capabilities would take a serious blow. Also, this game would be a horrible marketing strategy, and could actually end up a downfall for Pokémon.
Well, they could double-layer the disk like they're doing with Brawl, so they could hold a lot of info AND keep really good graphics.

DededeCloneChris

I will love to have a game like that.

Kratoyd

Quote from: X_Hero on January 24, 2008, 01:24:37 PM

because it's not
Well, they could double-layer the disk like they're doing with Brawl, so they could hold a lot of info AND keep really good graphics.
Double layer the disk?
hmmm....
No one wants a 3 disk game.:P

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

JrDude

When the pokémon game making people decide to retire on making games, the last should be like this, and it could have more than 1 disk to finish the game, many great games have more than 1 disk, so it is possible.
[move][/move]
Dude .

X_Hero

Quote from: Kratoyd on January 24, 2008, 03:13:28 PM

because it's not
Double layer the disk?
hmmm....
No, no, it doesn't have to do with how many disks there are. XD It deals with how thick the disk is. Most game discs have just one layer, but games that have excessive amounts of data need to have 2 layers to hold all of the information.

reinskye

Quote from: X_Hero on January 25, 2008, 06:45:28 AM
Quote from: Kratoyd on January 24, 2008, 03:13:28 PM

because it's not
Double layer the disk?
hmmm....
No, no, it doesn't have to do with how many disks there are. XD It deals with how thick the disk is. Most game discs have just one layer, but games that have excessive amounts of data need to have 2 layers to hold all of the information.

yes and then you can resort to another disc.
i never said for a market strategy could involve buying new regions when added - many still would
graphics - they wouldn't have to change them much unless the make it 3-D & Nintendo's been struck there already
the only way it's impossible is to make it 3-d
Diamond PalPad Info

えっちーせんぱい

This idea has b een bought up way too many times.

I say it should be a MMO.

reinskye

Quote from: Blaziken on January 25, 2008, 10:39:39 AM
This idea has b een bought up way too many times.

I say it should be a MMO.

MMO sounds even more difficult unless its for PC...unlikely
Diamond PalPad Info