News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

@0CHUEY0's thread...

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, September 27, 2007, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

I think that Gamemaster, or CHUNKY_BOWSER made CHUEY the host of the next OPSC< due to the 4 edits, and it being locked, am I right???

FearItself

I don't know, but that's what I thought.

But.. But.. She's already hosted it once, and we haven't yet... :(

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on September 27, 2007, 04:13:36 PM
I don't know, but that's what I thought.

But.. But.. She's already hosted it once, and we haven't yet... :(
It most likly is that because she is friends with Gamemaster*insert numbers here* Anyway I know and other people do deserve it before she should host again!

FearItself

I know, if that's what it ends up being, I don't really see it as fair... T_____T

Right now, that's what it seems to be... If it turns out that she is host, I would atleast want to be a judge... :( :(

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on September 27, 2007, 04:25:24 PM
I know, if that's what it ends up being, I don't really see it as fair... T_____T

Right now, that's what it seems to be... If it turns out that she is host, I would atleast want to be a judge... :( :(
Yeah, At least follow the rules and everything and let the next host, host October (if he/she is here), then they can choose, as long as it is fair and just. I also hope I am judge too *coughgoonanimalcough* You know what that means right???

FearItself

Actually, I don't know what it means. xDD Care to explain?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on September 27, 2007, 04:33:48 PM
Actually, I don't know what it means. xDD Care to explain?
We ___ at a bullseye. Anyway not fair if CHUEY is host, and whatever not like they care or anything...

0CHUEY0

[account closed]

FearItself

Lies? xP

Then what's your thread about? xDD

If it needs that many edit posts, and if it needs to be locked, it has to be something important, right?

PXD

Phoenix, I think it's more or less the simple fact of getting the OPSC back up and running. This is just a one-time thing where Chuey's restarting the contest, then will continue to go on from there.

If you didn't have a problem with her hosting last time, then you shouldn't really be complaining now. If this is more or less a far cry for wanting to host, it'll be up to Chuey to decide the next host after October.

FearItself

It's not that, PXD, it's just the fact that she has already hosted once that just left the two of us a little upset.
But now that you mention it, it's a good idea for Chuey to start it back up, since she already has experience in the matter.
There aren't a lot of people to pick from in terms of hosting, though, if you think about it. I don't know how long the OPSC would last here. I haven't seen to many spriters on the Pokemon board recently.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:20:50 PM
It's not that, PXD, it's just the fact that she has already hosted once that just left the two of us a little upset.
But now that you mention it, it's a good idea for Chuey to start it back up, since she already has experience in the matter.
There aren't a lot of people to pick from in terms of hosting, though, if you think about it. I don't know how long the OPSC would last here. I haven't seen to many spriters on the Pokemon board recently.

Excactly what you just said Fear, and I also thing CHUEY did an AWESOME, Fantastic job as host too. It is just that CHUNKY_BOWSER gets to choose the next one, and most likly it might be a friend of his, so it ISN'T up to the host to choose. Also congrats on KoH you deserve it! Will you be running PoTW again???

NOA_ANDY

Due to flaming, Chuey has resigned from hosting the OSPC.  Currently, there is no host....

FENRIS_WOLF

Quote from: Gamemaster1379 on September 29, 2007, 07:31:44 PM
Due to flaming, Chuey has resigned from hosting the OSPC.  Currently, there is no host....
I could do it. ^,^ I have the experience and stuff. :P

Light

I'm not as concerned about the OPSC as the OFC. That was so much fun... and I was in the finals of trivia for the first time when it closed! D=<
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.