News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

holy intercourse ing poop

Started by Custom, March 08, 2011, 03:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Its safe to say that I dislike this pokemon a lot, lol.

But then again all of my pokemon have hindering or neutral natures, which is going to change soon.

FruitFlow

I'm sure that anyone who has to come up against one will eventually start to hate it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

Quote from: Zero on March 11, 2011, 12:41:28 PM
Its safe to say that I dislike this pokemon a lot, lol.

But then again all of my pokemon have hindering or neutral natures, which is going to change soon.

Care to give us the official list of badass zero approved pokemon?

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 11, 2011, 09:30:20 PM
Care to give us the official list of badass zero approved pokemon?
Chandelure better be on there too.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Neutral is actually a good choice in certain occasions.

I doubt I'll catch a litwick since it's not in my list for "catch-ables".
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I've been accepting neutral natures during my playthrough. And I've been getting a whole lot of them. Also a lot of Lax/Gentle, aka drop one defense for the other- something you'd NEVER do competitively, but I'm treating them as neutral. After the E4 is where I really start getting concerned about natures.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I think neutrals are acceptable for EV training pokemon with mixed stats. (Sweeper, Wall, etc.)

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 13, 2011, 04:18:49 PM
I think neutrals are acceptable for EV training pokemon with mixed stats. (Sweeper, Wall, etc.)
You can always sacrifice an attacking stat for a dual wall, or one of the defenses for a Mixed Sweeper. Sometimes even a Speed drop is acceptable. Neutral natures are rarely, if ever, used competitively. It's always good to at least have one stat get a little boost.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 13, 2011, 04:54:53 PM
You can always sacrifice an attacking stat for a dual wall, or one of the defenses for a Mixed Sweeper. Sometimes even a Speed drop is acceptable. Neutral natures are rarely, if ever, used competitively. It's always good to at least have one stat get a little boost.
I think people usually have buffer TMs for the stats that get dropped.