News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Gen V Bashing

Started by So_So_Man, March 07, 2011, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

To me it looks like a Stitch experiment.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 16, 2011, 02:09:54 PM
The male form of that thing looks so much better.
The female version violates children's dreams.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 16, 2011, 02:21:45 PM
The megaluvdisk is retarded, but Scraggy's grown on me after seeing it's animation in some Musicals. Pretty funny the first time.
Also
[spoiler]

Anyone else get "Aborted Fetus" from the look of these guys? or is that just me?
[/spoiler]
Looks more like a Kirby enemy.

Kayo

I shat bricks when I realized that the diamond on the first and second forms is ACTUALLY a mouth.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: JrDude 益 on March 16, 2011, 02:21:45 PM
The megaluvdisk is retarded, but Scraggy's grown on me after seeing it's animation in some Musicals. Pretty funny the first time.
Also
[spoiler]

Anyone else get "Aborted Fetus" from the look of these guys? or is that just me?
[/spoiler]

i had named mine abortion, lolol

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 16, 2011, 04:39:50 PM
I shat bricks when I realized that the diamond on the first and second forms is ACTUALLY a mouth.
LOL. I pretty much already knew this.
But it looks normal to me.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on March 16, 2011, 05:12:44 PM
LOL. I pretty much already knew this.
But it looks normal to me.
I always just saw a random red diamond in the sprites. The official art is when I figured it out.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Quote from: Kayo on March 16, 2011, 05:15:10 PM
I always just saw a random red diamond in the sprites. The official art is when I figured it out.
Oh. You mean the in-game sprite.
I thought you meant ever since it was first revealed.

DededeCloneChris

To be honest, I knew the red "diamond" was a mouth.

FruitFlow

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on March 16, 2011, 05:39:33 PM
To be honest, I knew the red "diamond" was a mouth.
I knew it was on the final form, but on the first form I just saw a diamond. It's because it was right between the eyes, and well

It looks flat.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Car Pool Lane to the center.