News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

I'm looking for a SoulSilver Groudon.

Started by DededeCloneChris, February 24, 2011, 05:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Read the title. I'm doing my best to fill out my HeartGold dex. I want to unlock the Rayquaza that is hiding there, but it needs both my HG Kyogre and a SS Groudon. Does anyone here have a SS Groudon?

FruitFlow

GTS?

My brother has one, but I doubt he'll give it out.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 24, 2011, 06:00:43 PM
GTS?

My brother has one, but I doubt he'll give it out.
Picking a random Groudon won't do. It doesn't help that the GTS doesn't say where it was caught either.

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 24, 2011, 06:11:51 PM
Picking a random Groudon won't do. It doesn't help that the GTS doesn't say where it was caught either.
Acquire a Groudon. Then keep trading for other Groudon, either by searching people offering Groudon in exchange for other Groudon, or by leaving a Groudon in the GTS overnight, which often works. You're most likely to find a SS one if you specify "Level 50-59". Keep doing this until you find one that says "Embedded Tower" in the summary. That's how I found a HG Kyogre.

Except, I actually.. haven't even caught Groudon yet. So I can't help ya there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on February 24, 2011, 07:05:26 PM
Acquire a Groudon. Then keep trading for other Groudon, either by searching people offering Groudon in exchange for other Groudon, or by leaving a Groudon in the GTS overnight, which often works. You're most likely to find a SS one if you specify "Level 50-59". Keep doing this until you find one that says "Embedded Tower" in the summary. That's how I found a HG Kyogre.

Except, I actually.. haven't even caught Groudon yet. So I can't help ya there.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...

I'll keep waiting until somebody here shows up with one.

Magnum

I don't know how to get it, but I do have SS. So yeah...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Magnum on February 25, 2011, 12:58:02 AM
I don't know how to get it, but I do have SS. So yeah...
Beat Red on Mt. Silver and go to the Safari Zone's water area to the southwest. A hiker should be at the entrance of a cave where Groudon is found.

Kayo

I haven't beaten Red yet. You can only battle him once so... ;_;

Wait, can you still re-battle him if you beat the E4 again?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on February 25, 2011, 10:18:38 AM
I haven't beaten Red yet. You can only battle him once so... ;_;

Wait, can you still re-battle him if you beat the E4 again?
It doesn't matter. The guy is so crazy enough to stay waiting for you on the peak all the time no matter what. But if you already beat him once, you can fetch Groudon or Kyogre at the Embedded Tower.

Kayo

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 25, 2011, 11:52:39 AM
It doesn't matter. The guy is so crazy enough to stay waiting for you on the peak all the time no matter what. But if you already beat him once, you can fetch Groudon or Kyogre at the Embedded Tower.
Actually, the only reason i didn't battle him is because you get ribbons and I couldn't decide what Pokémon should get those ribbons (actually I haven't payed attention to ribbons in a long time but whatever), or if I should save the battle for training a difficult-to-train Pokémon at a high level. But I found out that you can still re-battle Red every time you beat the Elite 4. Yay.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

I doubt anyone here has caught one.
Your most reliable options are GTS or trade with someone you know who owns SoulSilver.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."