Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

whattheheckdidijustreadwerewealmostscreweddangitmylifwelostiwouldhaveblameditallonyousinceyoutoldmetoscreencapbutyouresafesincewewon.

That is all I have to say.

Dog Food

That was pretty intercourse ing sweet. There must have been an eight minute gap between the end and my vote. So very, very close. And I don't think anyone wants to bash the story. It was good. To the point, but also interesting. If I had anything bad to say, it's that my character seemed kinda annoying. Or maybe that's just how I am. I don't know. ANYWAY...

Who was the other person to vote for me besides Ray?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

"Night was more like Final Fantasy X. A good role, but it needed some more polish. He was the Masters role, the half ghost half human hybrid. Rather than possessing people and committing suicide, he could possess anyone and take their vote for the next day phase, but he could only do this twice before losing the ability altogether. The only time he used this ability was during this Day Phase, taking J's vote. J didn't lose anything, since he used the extra vote to vote for KJ and Ray."

Night voted for you and Ray, KJ. He's probably just really neutral.

Night the Lucario

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 30, 2010, 07:10:37 PM
"Night was more like Final Fantasy X. A good role, but it needed some more polish. He was the Masters role, the half ghost half human hybrid. Rather than possessing people and committing suicide, he could possess anyone and take their vote for the next day phase, but he could only do this twice before losing the ability altogether. The only time he used this ability was during this Day Phase, taking J's vote. J didn't lose anything, since he used the extra vote to vote for KJ and Ray."

Night voted for you and Ray, KJ. He's probably just really neutral.

Better believe it, Sky. That, and I was hedging my bets.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Dog Food

Oh, so he gave back J's vote, basically. Then he voted for me. Okay, I didn't quite get that until just now.

Well, interesting. But he might as well not vote at all if he's going to do that. He negated both of the votes by doing so.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

jnfs2014

Night the Lucario

Yes, but I couldn't have known that, now could I?

...That... and I forgot to ask if I could change my vote... >.>
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Rayquarian

But you all would have just killed me in the end anyway.  I think this game would have had a more pleasant outcome if I didn't miss the deadline.  I'm not used to 24 hour deadlines for anything.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Rayquarian on July 30, 2010, 07:31:44 PM
But you all would have just killed me in the end anyway.  I think this game would have had a more pleasant outcome if I didn't miss the deadline.  I'm not used to 24 hour deadlines for anything.
It all depends if Spud and Missingno pitched their votes in after KJ and Night or J were killed. If they didn't bother, you would've made a comeback and the game would have been yours.

Also, in case no one figured it out, this werewolf takes its traditional approach from Rob's first werewolf here. Wasn't 100% true to that werewolf, but then it would just be a clone.

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

I'm thinking SHORTEST WEREWOLF EVER.

Probably because there were only 11 people, and it got serious pretty quickly.

Also Day Phase 3 ended the game.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Light on July 31, 2010, 12:44:21 AM
>8 pages

shortest werewolf ever or SHORTEST WEREWOLF EVER?
There was only eleven people, and the roles were still geared more towards a larger group of people.

...wait, where the hell were you the entire game? You didn't vote at any point in this game, nor post in this thread.

jnfs2014

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 31, 2010, 08:47:24 AM
There was only eleven people, and the roles were still geared more towards a larger group of people.

...wait, where the hell were you the entire game? You didn't vote at any point in this game, nor post in this thread.
I lol'd.

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 31, 2010, 08:47:24 AM
[spoiler]WRONG!

I voted the first day via PM, forgot the second day, died night two. Not having a night-time ability that I control sux mang. :( But I was glad I could go out...

*shades*

With a bang.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

...oh. He was the one who voted for J on Day Phase 1. I was mistaken.