News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dream World

Started by DededeCloneChris, April 07, 2011, 07:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 13, 2011, 08:10:07 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "Harvest" only have guaranteed infinite usage under the effect of Sunlight?
It works sometimes during normal weather. It works all the time during Sunny Day.

FruitFlow

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 08:32:14 AM
It works sometimes during normal weather. It works all the time during Sunny Day.
LOL. Then I can see tons of abuse coming from this on Sunny Day teams.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

I'll probably give this dream world a try sometime today. Already made a account and stuff.

Rayquarian

Ther are no "Sunny Day" teams anymore.  Just Drought teams, Drizzle teams, and Sand Stream teams.

FruitFlow

Maybe to people who only care about competitive play and nothing more, but there are still other people who use manual-based weather teams for the fun of it.
It may not have the exact same usage as in the past, but they still exist.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

There's a HUGE chaos in the Dream World with people trying to play the site. You'll be cursed to see this image.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rayquarian

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 06:11:51 PM
There's a HUGE chaos in the Dream World with people trying to play the site. You'll be cursed to see this image.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
How's that face ever a curse?

FruitFlow

Fun Fact: She's there to waste your time.

Kayo

Got a Moody Bidoof today. Since Smogon banned this ability for being too random (and having a chance to double the Evasion stat) I'd love to try it out and see how it works.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

The servers are trying so hard to register the absurd amount of people registering.

Since you have to wait for your registration to enter...expect to see Fennel's happy face telling you that it might take you 5 or MORE minutes until you can access the Dream World.

FruitFlow

Imo, I feel "Simple/Unaware" best suits Bidoof.
The only pokemon that really needs "Moody" is Luvdisc.

Kayo

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 13, 2011, 08:20:24 PM
Imo, I feel "Simple/Unaware" best suits Bidoof.
The only pokemon that really needs "Moody" is Luvdisc.
I don't care what has it, I just want to see how it does.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Blue Screen of Death, Pokemon version:

Blatant lies start after "five".

Kayo

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 13, 2011, 08:28:34 PM
Blue Screen of Death, Pokemon version:

Blatant lies start after "five".
I had to refresh and it worked eventually.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Chandelure on April 13, 2011, 08:29:23 PM
I had to refresh and it worked eventually.
You were lucky that your registration got picked up. Mine is pending...so...