Started by Kayo, June 17, 2011, 02:03:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoS

I'll sell mine to you for what i was going to put it on Amazon for, $50 :D

Kayo

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on July 17, 2011, 09:36:33 PM
I'll sell mine to you for what i was going to put it on Amazon for, $50 :D
Make it $40. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

gamecubes are so obsolete that I could only imagine a reasonable gamer buying one for $20 at best

the only thing the gamecube can do by itself that the Wii can't is the GBA player, which rarely anyone uses a GC for.

Kayo

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 18, 2011, 08:23:48 AM
gamecubes are so obsolete that I could only imagine a reasonable gamer buying one for $20 at best

the only thing the gamecube can do by itself that the Wii can't is the GBA player, which rarely anyone uses a GC for.
I prefer playing GCN games on the Gamecube over the Wii. I guess it's a bit of nostalgia.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

I've been having this urge to play Twilight Princess again.

I want it to stop.

Custom

Quote from: Bearissoslow on July 18, 2011, 08:23:48 AM

i love my gamecube games and gameboy advance player :(

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Ron

He's right though.
Gamecube's on there own don't go for more than $20-$30. I only pai $20 for mine at a small video game store.

Click me ^

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on July 19, 2011, 05:21:30 AM
i love my gamecube games and gameboy advance player :(
I want to start using my GBA player more. D:
[move][/move]

MoS

Quote from: Kayo on July 17, 2011, 10:35:17 PM
Make it $40. :|

If you're still serious about buying it, im selling it on amazon now for $38.95

http://www.amazon.com/shops/AO55X0ZIHN3RX

That's my store, maybe there's other games you'll want to buy too :D

Kayo

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on July 20, 2011, 08:28:13 PM
If you're still serious about buying it, im selling it on amazon now for $38.95

http://www.amazon.com/shops/AO55X0ZIHN3RX

That's my store, maybe there's other games you'll want to buy too :D
Oh man

Those prices

Gotta get me a credit card.
[move][/move]

Bearissoslow

Kayo

[move][/move]

MoS

There are a handful of really offensivly bad games, but I was a dumb kid and thought they were great in 2003. This is my entire gamecube and ps2 collection, I just don't play either of them at all so no point in letting them sit around gathering anymore dust when I can make a few dollars, even on the complete steaming piles of poop like True Crime Streets of LA lol.

Kayo

Quote from: M҉̨͠O̵͟S̡҉̸͠͏ on July 21, 2011, 10:11:04 AM
There are a handful of really offensivly bad games, but I was a dumb kid and thought they were great in 2003. This is my entire gamecube and ps2 collection, I just don't play either of them at all so no point in letting them sit around gathering anymore dust when I can make a few dollars, even on the complete steaming piles of poop like True Crime Streets of LA lol.
Well my GCN game collection has what.. a dozen games in it? Okay, maybe a bit more than that. But not a whole lot. And anything under 5 bucks is essentially pocket change, since I always seem to have a wad of singles in my pocket from my weekend job as a stripper.
[move][/move]