News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

I'm officially a godmother

Started by Dog Food, May 16, 2010, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

That title makes me feel old. But yeah, woke up early, got all dressed up, and went to church and took a vow while my niece was baptized. So I'm officially godmother to my one year old niece. So now if my sister and brother-in-law die, I get their child. It's such a lovely concept. But anyway, it was a nice event. I didn't even mind the church.

Do you hold any special titles, like godfather, etc, etc?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Quote from: KJ on May 16, 2010, 07:24:42 PM
That title makes me feel old. But yeah, woke up early, got all dressed up, and went to church and took a vow while my niece was baptized. So I'm officially godmother to my one year old niece. So now if my sister and brother-in-law die, I get their child. It's such a lovely concept. But anyway, it was a nice event. I didn't even mind the church.

Do you hold any special titles, like godfather, etc, etc?
I'm an uncle to a baby girl. She is not even 2 yet. Cute and she loves me to death for some odd reason. Can't say my name to save her life though. "YUNYUL IM"! Cutest thing you've ever heard.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Mystic

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

DededeCloneChris

I'm an uncle for my brother's niece and nephew.

Chris8492

I've been an uncle for 2 years. My brother's wife is going to have another baby though thats expected to come on my birthday. (August 24th).

Anarchy_Jas

I've been Auntie Jasi since I was two.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Kayo

Nope. I have no older siblings, so no nieces or nephews. Not a godparent either.

Quote from: Magnum on May 16, 2010, 09:00:13 PM
I'm an uncle to a baby girl. She is not even 2 yet. Cute and she loves me to death for some odd reason. Can't say my name to save her life though. "YUNYUL IM"! Cutest thing you've ever heard.
Wait then what is your name D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Night the Lucario

Quote from: Zorua on May 17, 2010, 12:34:14 PM
Nope. I have no older siblings, so no nieces or nephews. Not a godparent either.
Wait then what is your name D:

I'd like to place a guess on Ian. And the other part is supposed to be Uncle.
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

Shujinco2

Not me, but my 3 year old cousin is the uncle of my 2 year old other cousin.

SkyMyl

I've been an uncle to two boys and two girls for seven years.

And since no one's said it yet, congrats, KJ.

Jayat

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Relichris