News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Career path?

Started by The Riddler, March 27, 2010, 11:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Just wondering, what do you guys and ladies want to do with your lives?
Do you have a planned path?
If not, what are some options you're weighing/have weighed?

Growing up, I wanted to play baseball. Asthma developed, that faded.
I ended up wanting to be a cop, more specifically a detective. Kept this goal all the way until my senior year, then let it dissipate. I just felt it wasn't for me.
Now my goal is to become a special effects artist, and I've already got a small portfolio building up.

Mystic

L10

I'm leaning very heavily on becoming a computer programmer, detective sounds like a lot of fun though.
0o!f

Nanako

I wish I had a future plan. I am slowly growing old with no plan at all!
Man, I am depressing myself now. I don't wanna be old!

Level_9_Chao

I never thought about jobs until middle school when everyone somehow knew theirs. I just picked cartoonist cuz I didn't want a real job.

I still want to make an animated movie, traditional style. I'm drawing a lot of manga-ish stuff for my art classes, trying to find a good style.

Independently I want to be in a full-time band, and when I go to college next year I'll be doing my best to use their recording studio and make an album. Either solo or in a new group, whatever works.

No matter what, I will at all costs avoid having a "real job." I wanna get my name out there, and I mean really out there.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

PsychoYoshi

We've already got a thread for this in Power Down; it's still on the first page. You have my permission to bump it if you have a valid response.