News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Determination: An NSF Werewolf - The Conclusion Chapter - Yes I'm serious.

Started by SkyMyl, July 25, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayquarian

I always wondered why votes were made in PMs here.  I guess this site isn't hysterical enough to take away the secret ballot.

Dog Food

I like the idea of voting out in the open. I'd never seen it before joining Area 6, but it seems a lot easier.

Kay so... who does everyone want to vote for?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Thirdkoopa

It really is a lot easier. It makes more sense too because in Werewolf, on the Day phases, you're kinda in a village. This is a teamwork game so if you don't talk together, everyone ends up getting rammed by a bandwagon of wolves at the end.

That said, I voted for Spud due to the fact that even if he's not a wolf, he has the most potential at potentially being a Mystic and he's quiet with bandwagons anyways :U I'd be willing to change my vote if need be.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Macawmoses

I'm voting for TK (I prefer public) because he plunged my werewolf. So intercourse  TK.

Thirdkoopa

uh i didn't plunge your werewolf mack

that was magnum and night. they just told me info. I told you this over and over again on msn. whatever angst angst angst as you will i'm going to angst back

heck lets just rename this ww game to angst: the WW game. that would solve everyone's problems
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

So_So_Man

We're doing a public vote?
In that case, Bandwagon time!

Vote: TK

Thirdkoopa

Vote: Spud

You guys will regret it from voting for me but poop bandwagon power.

I'd roleclaim but I'll get killed next night for it.

lol us turning it into public. I told myl he should just do it via public anyways

SkyMyl

And making this game rely on public voting kind of ruins the point.

To those who haven't voted by PM, and have voted by posting, your votes don't count.

Quote from: Mace on July 25, 2010, 09:16:52 PM
I'm voting for TK (I prefer public) because he plunged my werewolf. So intercourse  TK.
Also, good job holding grudges there. I'd prefer it if players didn't ninny at other players if it regards other werewolves, especially if they're on an entirely different forum.

That is all.

Dog Food

Personally, I don't think TK's a wolf. And if he is... Well, then he lied to me. But I'm going to trust him until I have a legitimate reason not to. And since I have no idea who else to vote for, I went ahead and voted for Spud along with TK.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Shujinco2

My intuition has stated tha Rayquarian is a werewolf. As such, I have voted for him.

SkyMyl

And with that, the Day Phase has ended, and all that remains is to get a story up, along with the results. Should be up within the hour.

SkyMyl

[spoiler=Half the story, mostly pointless. I should warn you that it's poorly written. The narrative is absolute poop.]"All right you sons of ninnyes! It's time to solve this problem, right here, and right now!"

It was only 7:00, one day after the previous attack of the so called werewolf. There weren't that many people in our town to begin with, since it was summer and everyone was away in another state, but now to think that werewolves were inside the town I called home...yeah, what were the odds of something as absurd as werewolves existing? It's certainly not the adventure I thought this would be, so far.

"As some of you maggots know, I was the first person to kill one of these bastard demons, which just so happened to be yesterday. Seeing as I'm the only one with possession of a firearm, and how all the current members of our village are defenseless pussies, I deem myself temporary leader of the town.", says the man from yesterday evening.

"All right, I don't like the idea of slaughtering innocent townspeople to kill these bastards, as quick and effective as it may be, it's not my style. Instead of shooting random innocents, I've rigged up an old fashioned lynching set-up I found out about by researching mythology. It's less morbid than murdering all of you, and it's more strategic. I've heard of other villages that have used this same system to find serial killers, mafia members, and cultists. I assume it'll work for us as well. Next to this giant wooden frame with a noose hanging from it, is a box. You write down the name of the person you want to see lynched on a sheet of paper, and you put the paper inside the box. After everyone has voted or after some time has passed, I'll read all the votes, and then we'll lynch the person with the most votes. Any questions?"

"Yes, actually. Why the hell do you think you're the boss of us?"

"SON, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO QUESTION ME?"

"I'm just a son of a ninny, like you said."

"Well, do you have a shotgun? If you've got a shotgun, please show me, because I'll gladly consider you for the position of crisis stopper."

"...I don't have a shotgun."

"Then step the intercourse  down while everyone else votes, poop hole. I'm doing this to protect everyone."

After that argument between the rather power hungry man and the rather bold teenager, it seemed like most played along with the set-up this man had devised for us to find werewolves with. But apparently, we don't get a say in anything because we're just innocent townspeople who are supposed to panic. Regardless, only six people bothered to vote. Others publicly announced who they were suspicious of, and didn't bother to actually write out their vote. Eventually, the "invisible time limit" that this man had set up had passed, as after enough time had passed, he simply walked over to the ballot box, and shouted.

[/spoiler]"AIIIIIGHT, EVERYONE. There's been enough squabbling about, and I think it's time to stop it and move on with the lynching today. I'm now going to open up the ballot box and read out the votes! Let's see...this latch opens up here...oh wait, there's another latch......gosh darn, why is this box so secure..."

He was obviously dumbfounded by how to open the ballot box. Genius, right?

"Okay, I've gotten the ballot box open! Let's read the votes, shall we?  Rayquarian...Jason...Thirdkoopa...Evilspud....Evilspud....Evilspud...and Evilspud. It seems like the decision is clear. EVILSPUD, STEP FORWARD AND STATE YOUR INNOCENCE OR FOREVER BE HELD IN CONTEMPT."

From the small group of people in front of the area, a short boy emerged from the crowd. His skin was extremely pale, his eyes were dark, and he was still in his pajamas, messed up dark brown hair and all, his eyes heavily fixated on the ground. He didn't even bother to look up at the man who had called him out.

"Well? Are you going to say anything before we kill you?"

"You're fine with killing a person a day, but you refuse to slaughter all of us at once?"

"Quit questioning my moral values, Rayquarian and silence the intercourse  up! Well, Spud? Are there any words you have at all?"

Spud didn't say a word. His eyes remained fixated at the ground, and he himself did not move at all.

"...all right then, I can see you're the silent type. Step forward, so that we may end your life and find out if you truly are innocent or not. So far you're acting mighty suspicious."

"Again, you're perfe-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, RAYQUARIAN, OR I WILL CUT YOU WITH THE NOZZLE OF MY SHOTGUN", bellowed the man, as Spud stepped onto the wooden fixture.

The man wrapped and tightened the noose around Spud's neck, and stepped off of the wooden fixture to pull the lever that would end Spud's life.

...the man stood in place, confused, as there was no lever to be found on his creation whatsoever. I can assume he forgot to install a lever in the first place.

"Aww, son of a ninny!"

I couldn't help but call him out on this.

"What now, poop hole? You just wasted our time for nothing!"

The man glared at me with his piercing brown eyes. At least, that's what it looked like. He probably was just butthurt over forgetting to install the lever when he was building the thing. In response, the man simply walked over to Spud, who actually looked up, only to be greeted with the man holding his shotgun to Spud's forehead.

"We'll just have to be a bit less civilized about this, then."

And with that, the man pulled the trigger, and Spud's lifeless body proceeded to collapse onto the floor, with no head to stare at the ground. Everyone in the group, myself including, stared at the man, jaws dropped. This was the biggest waste of time yet, all just to kill one person who was presumed to be a werewolf. Poetic justice, this is not.

But then, while the man was walking away from Spud's lifeless body, something...different, happened. Spud's body had somehow managed to catch on fire, on its own with no influence from anyone else.

"What'n the hell!? Did my shells actually set this boy on fiyah?"

No one in the group spoke in response, and yet, a voice was heard.

"No...but that was very, very painful, nonetheless."

Spud's body then rose up from the (now burning) wooden fixture, and Spud's entire body was also engulfed in flames, so much so that we couldn't see his body anymore. Just as quickly as his body had caught on fire, the fire died, suddenly. From the fire, Spud had come back to life, head intact. The man who had killed him was stunned from disbelief. A mere, silent boy had just come back to life from being lynched!

"Thank you, mister. I was locked up for so long that I couldn't speak anymore."

"...what the hell is this town made of...?", said the man, still stunned.

The results of today's lynching!

Spud: 4 votes (Lynched)
TK: 1 vote
J: 1 vote
Rayquarian: 1 vote

Spud is the Neet, my interpretation of the Mystic. Spud was unable to vote, post, or do anything. I advised that he fulfill the namesake and play PC games for days straight, until he was lynched or killed. Now that he's been lynched, he's back, and knowing that he can keep coming back to life, he can't be killed or lynched for the rest of the game. The reference was Kaguya Houraisan, a Touhou character.

Yeah, I just went there.

With that development, Night Phase 1 is underway. Night Phase 1 ends at the same time tomorrow; 9:00 PM EST. Those with night based roles PM me if you want to use them.

Oh and also, Spud had one shadow vote against him. But I won't tell you what shadow votes are because it detracts from the experience of the game angst angst angst

Thirdkoopa

Ladies and gentlemen I'm awesome. I'm also screwed.

Luckiest. Guess. Ever.

That said, we need to all keep careful. The fact only half of us voted is rather fishy already.

Rayquarian

Jesus, if being a NEET means transcending death, I think we'd all lock ourselves up at home forever.