News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kayo on December 26, 2010, 10:21:02 PM
All MYL needs to do is break out of his shell and meet the neighborhood girls.
The neighborhood girls are either sluts, idiots, or half my age. So yeah, I think I'm gonna pass.

Magnum

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 27, 2010, 01:07:48 PM
The neighborhood girls are either sluts, idiots, or half my age. So yeah, I think I'm gonna pass.
Well, with such limited choices, I'd say go for the half my age one.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Custom

go for the sluts, silly
you're not going to live forever

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Half your age is 8, so that could get you into trouble in a few years. But,

sluts,
You say that like it's a bad thing. You're in luck, bro.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Syncopathic

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2010, 12:15:51 PM
So how many of you actually have experience dating if you have all this "Just talk to x people, etc." claims... ~_~;;
Sup.

Custom

Quote from: Nayrman on December 27, 2010, 12:15:51 PM
So how many of you actually have experience dating if you have all this "Just talk to x people, etc." claims... ~_~;;
sup breh
I play those games
don't listen to half this forum though they're ronrey
like kianglo
don't ever listen to him

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Quote from: CUSTOM THE HERO on December 27, 2010, 05:03:09 PM
go for the sluts, silly
you're not going to live forever
If I wanted to date girls for sex and nothing else, I'd just resort to rape.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 29, 2010, 12:05:37 PM

That has to be the most fighting post I've seen here.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on December 29, 2010, 12:05:37 PM
Good luck with that.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

These last few pages are... interesting, to the say the least.
YEAH

phatyo

I say, approach a girl with a friend. If not try and talk about anything that is relevant at your current location at the time. If she is looking at cloths, try and say something like " Would you recommend I buy this for my mom?" Something around that line. "Do you think this shirt looks good on me, I need a females advice" Do it as honest as possible. Then tell her your name and so on keep the convo going. Usually the person that asks the questions is control. But make it seem like you don't give a flying sh!t about her. Then I would assume make it seem like your extremely cool guy. Then get her number and start texting her after an hour or two. Do not wait that 2 day period other guys are saying. Thats there way of keeping you out the game. If you wait to long the girl wont even bother talking to you.

I personally don't date girls. But I had many serious relationships under different titles. I also had sex with more women then I can count on my hands.
Take my advice guys. This is how you meet girls. THe girl you meet might just be the one of your dreams, or if she then introduced you to her group of female friends, your dream girl could be in that group. You wont know unless you try. Hope that helps.

FruitFlow

I never knew this thread existed.

Have you ever dated someone? Yes
Are you dating someone now? No
How long was your longest relationship? 7-8 months
Have you kissed? A few times
---
(Whether you've dated someone or not)
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? I guess when you're both ready?
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? Sex is okay, but not "before" marriage. At least to me it's not.
Sex is so overrated.

But as far as that goes I'm pretty much done with this crap.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

RX-78-2

I've found that I'm not interested in having a relationship anymore. It used to be a big deal for me, but now it seems to be not important.

Honestly, the girl I'm most interested in is Taylor Momsen, and not just because of her looks.

Here's a picture of her looking normal--as opposed to just her usual leather and lingerie.
[spoiler]You'll never guess how old she is...
[/spoiler]
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

FruitFlow

I honestly have more important things to take care of than worry about something that could happen any day.
Like school and work.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

I love girly girls.