News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

~*~*~The Unofficial Let's Post Our Wallpapers Thread :O~*~*~

Started by SSANDROID, September 24, 2007, 08:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eXo_Omni

Jade the Freaking Necromancer. Hell Yeah.

btw, this should be an offical thread, so there isn't gonna be 200 of these within the next couple months, lol. Same should go for the "What are you listening to...?" threads

I, who stand in the full light of the heavens command thee, who opens the gates of Hell! Come forth...Divine Lightning! This ends now!
Omnigamer Productions

SSANDROID

Quote from: eXo_Omni on September 24, 2007, 09:09:53 PM

Jade the Freaking Necromancer. HEIL Yeah.

btw, this should be an offical thread, so there isn't gonna be 200 of these within the next couple months, lol. Same should go for the "What are you listening to...?" threads

looks awesome!

SSANDROID

Vidiot

I have a quick question. Is it possible to "change" the key combination for taking a screenshot? I don't have a "prnt screen" button on my keyboard. Infact, I don't even REMEMBER HOW to take a screenshot >_>. It's been so long...but yeah I have an apple keyboard and it doesn't have that button lolz

Linkhasafan

I love mine XD It's awesome, and look carefully at the programs I have, I have alot better ones then you guys have :) Sorry http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z5/Linkhasafan/?action=view&current=TheOfficeDesktop.png

SSANDROID

Quote from: Vidiot on September 25, 2007, 06:14:45 AM
I have a quick question. Is it possible to "change" the key combination for taking a screenshot? I don't have a "prnt screen" button on my keyboard. Infact, I don't even REMEMBER HOW to take a screenshot >_>. It's been so long...but yeah I have an apple keyboard and it doesn't have that button lolz
i dunno, try googling it or messing around :/

SSANDROID

Quote from: Linkhasafan on September 25, 2007, 06:19:37 AM
I love mine XD It's awesome, and look carefully at the programs I have, I have alot better ones then you guys have :) Sorry http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z5/Linkhasafan/?action=view&current=TheOfficeDesktop.png

Your icons arent THAT good, but better.  My laptop is new, plus i like to have a not so cluttered desktop, I could have lots of icons if i wanted from cool stuff.

PsychoYoshi

...perhaps you can tell that I was a bit bitter that there wasn't an actual CH this year?

Oh, and if you quote this post, you'll kill a hundred kittens.

えっちーせんぱい

Eh... I'm looking for a New Desktop, but i can't find anything better than the one I posted >.>