News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Dragon Quest V

Started by Zero, April 28, 2013, 08:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Just scored this game for 8 bucks on eBay, complete in box.

Not really the rarest game ever and its an import. Still, 8 bucks is a steal.

So has anyone here modded their PS2 to play Japanese games before?

Tupin

Honestly, if you have decent enough computer, you could just rip the disc and use PCSX2 to play it on that. That would be the absolute easiest method.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zero

Quote from: Tupin on April 28, 2013, 09:05:12 PM
Honestly, if you have decent enough computer, you could just rip the disc and use PCSX2 to play it on that. That would be the absolute easiest method.

I'm actually downloading the iso right now. I don't really feel like throwing down fifty bucks to mod my ps2.

But I'm starting to get back into collecting again(As an idiotic 11 year old I traded in my n64, nes, and snes poop to buy last gen consoles at the start of the generation) and like playing the games so I don't really keep sealed games unless its to barter with. If I had known the Mega Man games were going to be worth as much as they were, I wouldn't have traded that poop in.

I'll probably make a game collecting thread soon once I compile my collection in a list that isn't Backloggery based. I know we have people here that collect. Perhaps we could buy/sell/trade and keep on the lookout for each other.

Honestly the only games I'm hunting down at the moment are the NTSC NES/SNES Mega Man games(I've only managed to acquire X1 so far)  and the NTSC/NTSC-J Dragon Quest games(Only have VIII and the famicom/SFC versions of II, III, and VI, but I have the rest on hold at a local place CIB so I'm set on the famicom front).