News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Mack was in a car accident.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 27, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Alright, here's my work. I don't have my Photoshop program installed right now, so I was forced to use Paint.
I could have done a much better job with it, but this is the result of using a bad app with terrible features.

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Doodle

That really sucks. Hope he gets better soon.
ACT/MME testing is this week, but I'll try and whip something up for a card.
YEAH

Kodiack

Sorry to hear about your accident, Mack! Hopefully the injuries aren't too severe and you get better soon. Take it easy.

Qsmash

_GanonMetroid_

Just read the email. I know I'm never around (I'd say anymore but I was never really around all that much to begin with), but I'd still like to wish him the best, and hope for a speedy recovery.

Also, a real man doesn't list "minor scrapes" on his list of injuries. Pussy.

DededeCloneChris

My goodness, how many forgotten members got the news about Mack's car accident?

Taytay19

Not a regular poster, but whatever. Sorry to hear about your accident, Mack, and I certainly hope you heal up soon and everything. Best of luck, Eric.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: PuttyChris on February 28, 2011, 04:30:08 PM
My goodness, how many forgotten members got the news about Mack's car accident?
Every single member who ever signed up.
:3

Spam

Everyone is still all alive, which is indeed a relief. Swiftest recoveries to Mack.

Mystic

My contribution:

"Much love, from Africa
<3 Mystic"

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Spam on February 28, 2011, 05:21:48 PM
Everyone is still all alive, which is indeed a relief. Swiftest recoveries to Mack.
OMFG CUTE KITTEH IT'S ALL FLOOFY AND ORANGE

*cough* Ahem... Anyways... Sorry to hear about the crash. At least there were no serious injuries, sucks about the truck and everything in it, though. I have some stuff I have to do today, but mabe if I have some time later tonight, or mabe at school tomorrow, i'll make something. In the meantime: Get well soon! Glad you didn't get too intercourse ed up, I know how much it sucks to be in a rollover, or any crash, really. Get some rest and stay off that knee :3

Sanji07

Quote from: Mikoyan on February 27, 2011, 08:19:54 PM
Damn, when I first read the email, I thought Mack had gotten into something in the region of Judgement (NSider sage; died in surgery) in terms of seriousness. It's a hell of a relief to see that isn't the case, but that still doesn't mean that he didn't receive just a small bump or anything. That crash could've gone a lot worse for him.

Even though I barely come here anymore, I am completely down for the card when it happens. I haven't talked to him in forever....

I haven't been on here in forever either. Will you guys still tell him that I'm praying for his recovery?

Pascal

I as well have not posted on here in forever, but when I heard the news I had to. I hope you get well soon Mack.

Zies

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Dog Food

Damn, when I first got the email I was thinking it was from a hacker begging for money. And then I realized that was stupid. But this is way worse. I hope Mack gets better soon and he isn't in too much pain. WE LOVE YOU MACK, MAKE A FUCKING QUICK RECOVERY YOU CRAZY DRIVER <3

And I'll have to get in on this card thing... Pending on that.

To Mack's health <3
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.