News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen of NSFCD, we are in deep peril as of July 18th, 2010.

Started by SkyMyl, July 18, 2010, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

As of Saturday, July 18th, 2010, our beloved Head Administrator, central provider of NSFCD, and humble college student Silverhawk79 has departed from his position of Head Admin for two weeks, to leave and explore what lies beyond the front door of his house. God help that man survive for two weeks, in an unfamiliar region.

Before his leave, however, he was unwilling to leave the forums unattended to during his absence, as "a lack of authority would result in a world of chaos and disorder", so I've heard. Silverhawk79, or Aaron Hudspeth, if you choose to refer to him as the man behind the inside jokes and forum, left NSFCD in the capable hands of one administrator who has been here since the beginning. It was very thoughtful of him to leave this forum, the place many of us call home, and a place many of you are beginning to abandon, in the hands of another administrator who knows the place like he knows his women, and fortunately, this man has had experience with his women.

...unfortunately, if that statement is true, he must be into BDSM, rape, and gorn. The man in question is none other than Kyle MacKinnon, known on the internet by many names. Mace, Mace with a bunch of numbers at the end of it, much like Cloud8745, but you are all familiar with this man as Mackormoses.

This man started out kind, or at least, managed to deceive people into believing he was a kind, caring fifteen year old boy, but as he became staff of a spin-off forum, he slowly began to become corrupted, and reveal his true personality, his true agenda, and what his goals were throughout the years. This boy matured into an eighteen year old man that has psychologically ruined at least two people, both of which shall not be named in this thread.

We can't let this man rule NSFCD with an iron fist, my brethren. He will be as strict as possible, and will assert his dominance over our independence! Tell me, do you want an eighteen year old dickcop claiming our freedom for himself, only to destroy it? Of course not. We will not let this horrible man rule over the forum for two weeks, ensuring his dominance. This man has been overwhelmed in the past, by the efforts of three people, one an otherwise useless fifteen year old boy, one a rhythm game whore, and the last being absolutely gay for Final Fantasy. The efforts of these three, ordinary people, together, have subdued this man's attempts at asserting his power over what he assumes are mere, powerless pawns in a psychological game of chess that only he can win, repeatedly.

We have to act fast, and we must acknowledge the efforts of these three heroes, who temporarily stopped this man's efforts, in what was only four months ago! If we remember, that only two boys and one man, banded together, and shattered this man's dreams for an entire month, and if we all band together, as one, unified resistance, the remnants of NSFCD's war torn past, I'm certain we can fight this man off for half the period of time that it took for three ordinary heroes to stop this same man.

For our home, and for our freedom.

Nayrman

So in the past Mace had "done goofed"? (as it's popular to say now apparently).

I wonder what Silver's up to, getting a social life perhaps? :P

SkyMyl

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on July 18, 2010, 04:16:16 PM
So we should fight? :U
Yes, we fight the power. So long as a .01% chance of success remains, there is still the possibility that we shall succeed, even against someone with such power over us. If we all instantaneously strike, he will be overwhelmed by our united strength, and will be crippled from such magnitude.

Brothers and sisters, we need to act quickly. He cannot find out about our plans to end his schemes, and we must put a halt to his grand plan for domination before he arrives.

buttlord420

SkyMyl

Quote from: SilverHunter35 on July 18, 2010, 04:35:44 PM
And how do you suppose we go about this?
The same way this man was defeated by those courageous, young heroes, back in the Month of March, Year 2010.

We raid his territory, and seize what was once ours. He must be stopped, and by raiding the place we once knew as home, we can overwhelm him to the point where his once almighty powers won't do him much good against our efforts. It could be considered reckless, and very similar to what noble Leeroy Jenkins attempted to do before his unfortunate death, but at the same time, it is easily the best strategy. Taking him out directly is too difficult, as he can pick all of us off one by one. By staying united, and invading what he has claimed as his own, we can rightfully reclaim what was once ours, without any sacrifice.

Thirdkoopa

ok so guys i'm in

INTERNET DRAMA BEGINS NOW. MACK IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN RULE LYLAT.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nayrman

I vote in getting an actual military expert with regards to an attack pattern, as that plan won't work anymore now that you've blatantly spilled your idea on the forum here.

We could get /b/ on board with this, hell, they just intercourse ed this one girl up so bad her and her dad made one of the best freak out vids I've seen in a good long while.

OH, and here's our anthem:

buttlord420

Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2010, 04:45:38 PM
I vote in getting an actual military expert with regards to an attack pattern, as that plan won't work anymore now that you've blatantly spilled your idea on the forum here.

We could get /b/ on board with this, hell, they just intercourse ed this one girl up so bad her and her dad made one of the best freak out vids I've seen in a good long while.

You wana bring /b/ here? Oh god...

Nayrman

but they're the only ones who could guarantee victory, sure some people may be lost in the process, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make...as I have nothing worth hacking.

DededeCloneChris

*Everyone but me suddenly became the most wanted in Mack's most wanted list

SkyMyl

Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2010, 04:45:38 PM

As powerful and frightening as /b/ can be, they are also very dangerous to work with, akin to a five year old girl given the power of a demon. While /b/ can definitely defeat this magnificent bastard, we certainly can't control them. They will overpower us as well, backstab us, and seize what should be our own home for themselves. That is something I am not going to risk, although, I am working on gathering another small team of elite posters to aid in our endeavor.

That already is our anthem, for your information, good sir.

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on July 18, 2010, 04:43:57 PM
ok so guys i'm in

INTERNET DRAMA BEGINS NOW. MACK IS NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN RULE LYLAT.
Excellent, TK has made it. One of the original three heroes to overthrow Kyle back in March, everyone, and one of the best in our family for the job.

buttlord420

You should invite /b/ anyway nayrman  D:

SkyMyl

/b/ would ravage anything in their paths, much like a stampede of wildebeest. Sacrificing our home for the satisfaction of watching that magnificent bastard lose his power is not worth it.