News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Knighting Ceremony!

Started by Judas, January 07, 2008, 02:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

I'd like to formally announce the latest additions to our staff, by way of our outstanding users Dawei and Totla.

The staff has been carefully scrutinizing the userbase lately in search of good, active users to fill some empty spaces in our Knights of Hyrule roster, and we believe that Dawei and Totla are very much ready for the job.

I hope everyone gets along, and I am very excited to see what sort of tales of corruption and deceit these promotions create.  :robotveryhappy:

That was a joke.

Have a glorious week,
Snorkel

Silverhawk79's last-minute addition:
We have another user who was a KoH candidate, but hadn't responded at the time of his thread's creation. He has, however, responded at this time and has been given the rank of KoH.
Give your congrats to the one, the only...SUPERKOOL! :robotveryhappy:
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Macawmoses

ZOMG TEH ADMINZ ARE TEH CORUPTZOR

Congrats Totla and Dawei; I am quite familiar with each of you, and am sure you will do a great job :)

Silverhawk79

Congrats to both of you, now don't make us sorry. >:(

Zovistograt

congrats Totla ^_^

sorry, I don't know you Dawei :(
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Hero_Of_Time

NO. PHAILURE. LAME. DAMN YOU!

lol. Um..sorry..random mood. XD

But seriously though, congrats. Well deserved.

Feel free to add me on MSN!

Dawei

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 07, 2008, 03:04:51 PM
congrats Totla ^_^

Actually you do. Just not currently.

Anyway, I'll do my best. Wouldn't want my current rank to being wasted (that badly :P).

...̅̅̅

THEBIRD

*Puts sword on Dawei and Totla's virtual shoulders* Ah, you are now official knighted. Congratulations! But really, you are idiots to let some random person get that close to you with a sword! Let's pretend I didn't ruin the mood or anything...

Joeofmars

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on January 07, 2008, 03:16:06 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on January 07, 2008, 03:04:51 PM
congrats Totla ^_^

Actually you do. Just not currently.

Anyway, I'll do my best. Wouldn't want my current rank to being wasted (that badly :P).

I'm guessing Vaatix recomended you because of the big balls incident?

I'm so proud to call a Dave a Mod! :)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

PsychoYoshi

Hello, Dawei. Hello, Totla.

You will now undergo the KoH Rite of Passage.

I have here two subcutaneous implants that will slowly corrupt you. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Dawei

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 07, 2008, 03:51:32 PM

I have here two subcutaneous implants that will slowly corrupt you. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.
There are so many wonderful benefits that come with being a mod. I always wanted a subcutaneous implant to corrupt me.

Ridley

Quote from: Dawei on January 07, 2008, 03:53:22 PM

There are so many wonderful benefits that come with being a mod. I always wanted a subcutaneous implant to corrupt me.

You were corrupted way before this :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

PsychoYoshi

Good boy. We'll get along just fine. <3

Ridley

Quote from: PsychoYoshi on January 07, 2008, 03:59:12 PM

Good boy. We'll get along just fine. <3

Of course you will
...It's quite obvious...