News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

College starts Monday

Started by Custom, August 14, 2011, 01:44:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RX-78-2

I just started downloading a lot more music and coming back to this thread reminded me to listen to this album. Will do.

Quote from: Zero on September 23, 2011, 12:41:26 PM
STATISTICS

80% of them are made up on the spot
lol. Take it with a grain of salt.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Ravioli

Quote from: Kayo on September 23, 2011, 12:42:39 PM
Logically, TerribleFrog has a 70% chance of being either gay or a hipster.
There's no difference.

Bearissoslow

is it time to run terriblefrog out of nsfcd? if so you need only request my help. i'd probably have been good at lynching n_ggers too

Mystic

I'm owning the poop out of college. We are awesome. Eastern Washington University. Big Sky 2010 champions yo

Mona

My second year of college is going waaaay better than my first. Probably because I didn't bog myself down with five classes this time like I did my first semester. Also, I think there is a lot of adjusting during the first year.
I have all A's in my current classes at the moment. Yey!
I have most of my gen. ed. out of the way so that helps. I just need to finish my last Humanities credits! I like taking art history classes and whatnot, but they usually involve a lot of work work work and they force me to memorize dates. My weakness...
After this semester I will be taking almost allllll psychology classes. Except for Acting 2. I really can't wait for that class. I heard the professor makes people cry. Sound fun. :3

CoasterKid93

Well, I've really settled into college and it's going well. All of my classes are challenging, but I'm doing fine in them. I also have an internship right now so, needless to say, my schedule is always busy.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Chris8492

Not in college yet but preping for it, senior year in Highschool, but still, college process is kinda annoying

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mona on October 20, 2011, 08:51:44 PM
My second year of college is going waaaay better than my first. Probably because I didn't bog myself down with five classes this time like I did my first semester. Also, I think there is a lot of adjusting during the first year.
I have all A's in my current classes at the moment. Yey!
I have most of my gen. ed. out of the way so that helps. I just need to finish my last Humanities credits! I like taking art history classes and whatnot, but they usually involve a lot of work work work and they force me to memorize dates. My weakness...
After this semester I will be taking almost allllll psychology classes. Except for Acting 2. I really can't wait for that class. I heard the professor makes people cry. Sound fun. :3
Might I ask where you go to college? I'm taking an art history class right now and I'm probably signing up for another next semester. My school has acting classes too. I'm at Savannah College of Art and Design, by the way.

Quote from: Chris93 on October 25, 2011, 06:05:01 PM
Not in college yet but preping for it, senior year in Highschool, but still, college process is kinda annoying

Yes, it's very annoying. If you have a career or job in mind, starting looking at colleges and ask your counselor for information and handouts. Everything's a pain, but you'll be glad once you've done it all.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mona

Quote from: RX-78-2 on October 28, 2011, 02:22:22 PM
Might I ask where you go to college?

Florida Gulf Coast University.

zephilicious

ive attended 1 class in the past month

college is for ninnyes

(both interpretations of sentence 2 are valid btw im pretty badass that was an accident)
darn intercourse ing censors ruining my glorious puns
~~ <3

CoasterKid93

Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH