News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

NSF to be Down on Monday/Tuesday

Started by Macawmoses, September 04, 2009, 03:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

NSFCD will be going down on Tuesday twice.

Late Monday Night (Tuesday Morning): NSFCD will be down to try and upgrade certain tools. If all goes well, the forum will be down for no more than an hour.

Pending the completion of that...

Late Tuesday Night:
NSFCD will be down for an undetermined time. This will have the focus of correcting posts counts, arcade work, and general forum maintenance.

If you have any other concerns pertinent to forum maintenance, please post now so I may address them during our downtime. Thanks.

~MoM~

The Seventh

Aw, poo.

The second one is a little uncertian on times it may be down.

At least it's late at night, when I can't be on anyway.

GOOD SCHEDULING *gives staff of NSFCD a cookie each*
meh

HTA!

High five for FH making me read the Bulletin Board.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: HTA! on September 05, 2009, 08:31:14 PM
High five for FH making me read the Bulletin Board.
If some of you people looked outside of Power On more often, this forum would probably be ten times as active.

SkyMyl

Is fixing the Search function going to be one of the things you'll do during maintenance?

Macawmoses

Search works fine for me. Which means it's like a permissions error on some level. I'll get on it.

Macawmoses

Due to an immediate issue with my school-work, tonight's portion of the maintenance is postponed. Also, Silver has yet to do what I asked him to do - which means nothing could get done anyways. Start pinging him until he does it.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on September 07, 2009, 06:01:27 PM
Due to an immediate issue with my school-work, tonight's portion of the maintenance is postponed. Also, Silver has yet to do what I asked him to do - which means nothing could get done anyways. Start pinging him until he does it.
no please don't ;_;
I'll get it done. >_>

Tsumaru

Do I need to get the belt out, Silver?

Macawmoses

He got it done. Poorly :| Again, I am unsure if the maintenance will go down as Hostile's mod didn't work. We will need to take a closer look at the files.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Rhadamanthus on September 08, 2009, 05:34:26 PM
He got it done. Poorly :| Again, I am unsure if the maintenance will go down as Hostile's mod didn't work. We will need to take a closer look at the files.
The mod is too outdated to implement...:(

Dog Food

Right, so... Should we expect NSF to be down again soon, or is it over?
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dog Food

Oh wow, I didn't know we couldn't modify our posts on this board.

What I meant by my post above is: When are we expecting NSF to go down? Because I just realized you guys haven't done it yet because Silver is slacking.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Macawmoses

It's not that Silver is slacking (okay, it was on the first night)...it's that we've run into a limitation that neither Silver nor myself can address at this moment. I'll be having a word with our Tech Guy, Syntax, to see if he can offer a fresh perspective. Much like this thread, I'll give at least a day's worth of notice, unless it is something that can't wait.

This did, however, enlighten us to the fact we have more files that are in need of being updated. Which is good news.