News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Youtube Video Thread

Started by Macawmoses, April 10, 2009, 12:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

Nayrman

Any video making fun of 4kids is a good video indeed.

But yea, the only show I'd like to see 4kids actually try to dub is Elfen Lied... and if possible any of the Kara no Kyoukai movies. That would be intercourse ing hilarious.

Thank god they're all but out of business and barely clinging to their Pokemon and Yugioh rights. As soon as Nintendo and Toei say screw it for the tv shows, they're done.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Nayrman on June 17, 2009, 06:38:45 PM
Any video making fun of 4kids is a good video indeed.

But yea, the only show I'd like to see 4kids actually try to dub is Elfen Lied... and if possible any of the Kara no Kyoukai movies. That would be intercourse ing hilarious.

Thank god they're all but out of business and barely clinging to their Pokemon and Yugioh rights. As soon as Nintendo and Toei say screw it for the tv shows, they're done.

4kids doesn't dub Pokémon anymore

SkyMyl

It's five minutes worth of SSBB Machinima!

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

And just so Melee isn't left out:

Wabba

SkyMyl

Why didn't I post this yet?

Mythbusters is the best hour you could ever spend on a Wednesday.

Nayrman

Remember this guys? God, TP looked insane in that trailer...before we knew it was an OoT clone ;_;

SkyMyl

Screw this, I give up trying to figure out your hate for Twilight Princess, Nayr. But that trailer looks familiar...

...nah, it's just me. Suddenly, unrelated insanity.

Qsmash

Nayrman

SkyMyl, just that it looked a million times better in that trailer than it does in the game, mostly because at least half the game is a copy/past of OoT X_X;;

SkyMyl

...what the fu-

Quote from: Nayrman on June 30, 2009, 08:39:12 AM
SkyMyl, just that it looked a million times better in that trailer than it does in the game, mostly because at least half the game is a copy/past of OoT X_X;;
Tell me, how is it a copy?

Nayrman

Good lord SkyMyl 0_0;;

How's it a copy? Let's see, we start out the game in generic happy go lucky village in the south end of Hyrule. After plot device, the first temple is INSIDE A TREE. After that we get more plot device. After second plot device, we're required to go to Death Mountain to the Gorons, and the second temple is INSIDE THE GORON MINES. Doesn't that sound AWFULLY similar to ANOTHER Zelda game we all know and love? Oh, and I could go on and on about how TP is mostly an OoT clone.

SkyMyl

You know, I'm sorry. I was only twelve, so I didn't have the ability to pick games apart like now.

And you know what? Go on. Seriously, it could be a new topic post, a video, a PM, just keep on explaining how Twilight Princess is a clone.

...forget the topic. >_>

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Indigo on June 17, 2009, 06:15:43 PM

Beat this

That just made me wanna smack a ninny. Dear lord I hope Higurashi never gets dubbed!

Higurashi as it should be watched... hehe... hehe... AHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Taco Bell's attempt to replace the Rick Roll?

"What does Marcellus Wallace look like!?"

"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Qsmash

heheheh...