News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Club Nintendo's "Intend to Buy"

Started by Lotos, June 06, 2010, 03:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

I think it's a smart move on Nintendo's part, but I think it's a little unfair to the customer.

[spoiler=Product Registration][/spoiler]

Notice how Super Mario Galaxy and Fossil Fighters are on the list with "Product Registration" next to it.  I should have one for the Book game, but I guess it's not such a big deal to them as it's only $20.

[spoiler=It also appears on the To-Do list.][/spoiler]

I don't know if there's a way to remove them.  I caved into buying the game, only because I found it for $17.  I also have Super Mario Galaxy 2, but I'm saving it for next Club Nintendo year.

Did anyone else "intend to buy" a game?

Macawmoses

Yes. It just adds on extra coins when you complete the survey - it's great. You end up with 20 rather than 10.

Neerb

I'd intend to buy if they offered anything interesting for me to anticipate. Right now all they have is Dragon Quest, which I've never been interested in in the slightest, and Sin & Punishment 2, which, as disturbingly nonsensical yet still fun the original was, I don't feel is worth the money. MAYBE I'll sign up for Other M when they announce it, or, if Nintendo can even do this, Epic Mickey or Conduit 2... and of course, I'll be the first to sign up for Zelda Wii, Pokemon Black/White, and, once again, if they allow it, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded and Sonic Colors.

Macawmoses

Nintendo doesn't offer rewards for games they don't publish, so that's a likely no. I'd suggest that they may, in the future, but that's a ways away.

Java

I forgot to do this for Pokemon SoulSilver. >_>

Lotos

Quote from: Java on June 17, 2010, 04:06:30 PM
I forgot to do this for Pokemon SoulSilver. >_>

Did they even have it for those games?!?  FUCK!  I bought both.

Macawmoses

Yeah they have it for all of their releases as far as I know.