News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Crimson Skies

Started by Magnum, March 27, 2010, 05:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 07, 2010, 03:35:58 AM
The man just smiled, and said, "And you would think you'd be smart enough to know a distraction when you see one." Before Jas could ponder what this meant, the heavy blow of a cudgel landed on the back of her head, and she blacked out.
((Hate to interfere here, but I do believe this could qualify as Godmoding.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Anarchy_Jas

((I don't remember agreeing to be KOed/playing damsel in distress... And Light, go post in ItE. >.>'))
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Magnum

Quote from: Night the Lucario on April 07, 2010, 03:35:58 AM
The man just smiled, and said, "And you would think you'd be smart enough to know a distraction when you see one." Before Jas could ponder what this meant, the heavy blow of a cudgel landed on the back of her head, and she blacked out.

((I sense some Godmodding in the force. If you're going to do this, tell the person first. We are all 'Not normal' as we are main characters, and we're not so easy as to be knocked out))

Black Heart faced towards the two men, Fral and N(whatevertheintercourse hisnameis). He heard another come up behind him. "I need this last enhancement to be perfect for him. You stand in my way. Die," Black Heart whispered. Before a second passed, he rushed as super speed, punching Flar right in the jaw, knocking him into the roof. Fral let out a rush of air as he fell to the floor, fully knocked out.
Black Heart turned towards N(again,whateverNomadis) and once again charged at him, a strange black aura running from his back coming up towards his arm.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

So_So_Man

((I suppose I should have made it more obvious in the previous post that I the group of people was everyone in the doctor's office))

Somewhat annoyed that they had all annoyed him and kept on fighting, Roger pulled out his longsword to defend himself and walked over to the doctor (or at least that was what he assumed the man's job was, based on the conversation).  Still annoyed, he asked "Hey, doctor, do you have something I could eat?  And whats going on?"

Magnum

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 07, 2010, 06:20:47 PM
((I suppose I should have made it more obvious in the previous post that I the group of people was everyone in the doctor's office))

Somewhat annoyed that they had all annoyed him and kept on fighting, Roger pulled out his longsword to defend himself and walked over to the doctor (or at least that was what he assumed the man's job was, based on the conversation).  Still annoyed, he asked "Hey, doctor, do you have something I could eat?  And whats going on?"
Quote from: Magnum on April 07, 2010, 06:05:29 PM
((I sense some Godmodding in the force. If you're going to do this, tell the person first. We are all 'Not normal' as we are main characters, and we're not so easy as to be knocked out))

Black Heart faced towards the two men, Fral and N(whatevertheintercourse hisnameis). He heard another come up behind him. "I need this last enhancement to be perfect for him. You stand in my way. Die," Black Heart whispered. Before a second passed, he rushed as super speed, punching Flar right in the jaw, knocking him into the roof. Fral let out a rush of air as he fell to the floor, fully knocked out.
Black Heart turned towards N(again,whateverNomadis) and once again charged at him, a strange black aura running from his back coming up towards his arm.
((I love you too much to forget))

Dr.Hobo2

Zigmor had a frown on his face. "No, this won't do at all." He was standing under the two new holes in his lovely roof. "This is going to cost me." He turned around to Roger, angry with all these needless distractions here. "I have no food for you, I'm running a business here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd intercourse  off!" He ran up to Black Heart and grabbed his arm to try and restrain him. "Please, do not strain yourself with these weaklings. Go and sit yourself down in the operating chair and I'll deal with these nuisances." I can't have him destroying the place. I have more important things to use my profit on.

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 07, 2010, 07:15:01 PM
Zigmor had a frown on his face. "No, this won't do at all." He was standing under the two new holes in his lovely roof. "This is going to cost me." He turned around to Roger, angry with all these needless distractions here. "I have no food for you, I'm running a business here, and I'd appreciate it if you'd intercourse  off!" He ran up to Black Heart and grabbed his arm to try and restrain him. "Please, do not strain yourself with these weaklings. Go and sit yourself down in the operating chair and I'll deal with these nuisances." I can't have him destroying the place. I have more important things to use my profit on.
"Of course, Zigmor. After all, I can't have anything happen to you, however," Black Heart told him. He looked up and saw the holes, and knew that was what Zigmor was angry about. "I will pay for all damages. Just allow me to rid you and myself of these pests," Black Heart screeched out. His voice was starting to die out more, due to his upgrades being incomplete.

Dr.Hobo2

"Ah, thank you." He bows politely and backs away and walks into a small backroom where he keeps all his supplies.

Modern Nomad

Nethralis ((this isn't a hard name to remember )) sheathed his sword and grabbed fral, then turned to leave with the heavy as hell knight on his shoulder that was unconscious.
systems killed so far:
1 gameboy
1 gameboy color
2 gameboy advance
2 gameboy advance sp
1 nintendo ds
1 Pc
1 Xbox 360 (This one made me cry till it got fixed, thankfully)
1 Nes
and finaly 1 N64

Magnum

Black Heart stared as the coward made his way out. "Good. That was ea..." Black Heart started to say, before his voice went completely. He turned to the doctor and pointed at his throat as he sat down in the operating chair, dropping a wad of cash on the table next to it.

Dr.Hobo2

Zarroff comes out of the storage room with a blue jar and a syringe. He quickly eyed the cash and smiled showing all his gnarly, disfigured teeth. He leaned over Black Heart and stuck the syringe into the jar and withdrew a large amount. "Just so you know, this one's gonna hurt...a lot!" He stabbed Black Heart in the throat while cackling like a mad man. The entire amount emptied into his throat and Zarroff violently yanked out the syringe and took a breather breath. "Ah...well I hope that will do the trick, but feel free to come in wh-...if you feel the need for more enhancements."

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 08, 2010, 05:44:33 PM
Zarroff comes out of the storage room with a blue jar and a syringe. He quickly eyed the cash and smiled showing all his gnarly, disfigured teeth. He leaned over Black Heart and stuck the syringe into the jar and withdrew a large amount. "Just so you know, this one's gonna hurt...a lot!" He stabbed Black Heart in the throat while cackling like a mad man. The entire amount emptied into his throat and Zarroff violently yanked out the syringe and took a breather breath. "Ah...well I hope that will do the trick, but feel free to come in wh-...if you feel the need for more enhancements."
"Thank you so much, doctor," said the newly upgraded Black Heart. Instead of the crackling voice, he had a strong, young mans voice. "Though Zigmor, you seem to be a man of experimentation. So, what do you think of the opportunity to become more than a regular man? Well, more than any experiments you've done on yourself." He asked the man, a slight red glare rising in his eyes.

Dr.Hobo2

"Heh, I'll tell you one thing," Said Zigmor as he slinked across the room. "I've had all the enhancements a man could want, and more." He gave a little smirk which twitched as if it wanted to become that wild, ravenous smile again.

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on April 08, 2010, 07:13:58 PM
"Heh, I'll tell you one thing," Said Zigmor as he slinked across the room. "I've had all the enhancements a man could want, and more." He gave a little smirk which twitched as if it wanted to become that wild, ravenous smile again.
Black Heart let out a disheartening sigh. "To tell you the truth, I have an order from someone WAY higher than you can imagine. I wanted this to be easy. Oh well, we will make you come eventually. Allow me to apologize in advance," Black Heart told him as he opened the door and left the mad house.

-

Fral awoke and saw that he was being carried by a strange man. "Who... are you?"

((BTW, So_So_Man, I will admit I did forget you, but I wanted to go ahead and get this part done ASAP to actually get on with story. Sorry.))

Dr.Hobo2

The smile fell of of Zigmor's face. Ah...he DID mean that. He shrugged it off and grabbed his machete. "Well, it's time again to scrounge for bodies." He left the building whistling some off-key tune as he strolled the streets.