News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

/me demands stuff

Started by えっちーせんぱい, November 14, 2007, 10:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

* Blaziken demands that more people take computer classes in the morning so more people can sneak on instead of doing their work and make it more active here than it normally is

HeroOfTimeO0

I'll be taking some next year. ;D

Sgt.Chilly

I am now shut up and makes me a sammich!

えっちーせんぱい

Zovistograt

My school is super strict now with the Internet.  They have huge posters up in the computer labs that outline what you can and cannot do, but there is much more that you cannot do.  These include participating in any online communities, checking your email, and even using file hosting sites >_>...unless, of course, you get permission by a teacher.

The guy in the server room is now spot checking all the computers in the school remotely to try to catch someone on something "inappropriate".  If you get caught by a teacher and that teacher reports you, you can actually get permanently banned from using the school computers.  A multitude of people have been banned so they can't even log into any computer in the school.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 14, 2007, 10:14:23 AM
My school is super strict now with the Internet.  They have huge posters up in the computer labs that outline what you can and cannot do, but there is much more that you cannot do.  These include participating in any online communities, checking your email, and even using file hosting sites >_>...unless, of course, you get permission by a teacher.

The guy in the server room is now spot checking all the computers in the school remotely to try to catch someone on something "inappropriate".  If you get caught by a teacher and that teacher reports you, you can actually get permanently banned from using the school computers.  A multitude of people have been banned so they can't even log into any computer in the school.

Haha! memories.

Baka

ThePowerOfOne

FearItself

* FearItself feels the same as Phaze.

Sgt.Chilly

* RedMage refuses to refer to RedMage in the third person

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: RedMage on November 14, 2007, 11:44:47 AM
* RedMage refuses to refer to RedMage in the third person
Gotta be difficult >:(

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on November 14, 2007, 11:34:34 AM
* FearItself feels the same as Phaze.
* Kaos feels the same as Phaze and FearItself
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

えっちーせんぱい

Transient Link

Quote from: Blaziken on November 14, 2007, 10:05:38 AM
* Blaziken demands that more people take computer classes in the morning so more people can sneak on instead of doing their work and make it more active here than it normally is

lol I do that everyday myself :)