News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Midterms/Finals

Started by Java, January 12, 2010, 11:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

At this point in time most of us have either taken our Midterms/Finals, are in the middle of them, or are going to take them very soon.

What has been your hardest midterm/final so far this semester?
What's been the easiest?
Any benefits of midterms/finals in your school?

The only good things about Midterms/Finals Week at my school is that there's no homework or actual classwork (besides the test) for that week and weekend.

The best part, however, is that we have early release at 11:30 am the whole week, except for Friday, when we finish at 9:45 am. We don't even have to come in on the days or periods that we don't have to take a test. Also in my school, we can get exempt from our 'final' if we get an 'A' average at the end of the year meaning you don't have to go to whatever class you're exempt from during midterms/finals week.

I can't really say I've had a hardest midterm because Pre-Cal, AP Psych, and AP Bio were all pretty much at the same level (not too hard, not too easy).

However, my AP US History midterm was ridiculously easy.

I've still got two more to go (AP Spanish/AP Language) though, so we'll see if things change.

Spud

Finals start on the 25 for me. They won't be too hard. Pretty easy classes this semester. I get out at 10 or sometime before 11 if I take my time, then Friday there is no school.

Lotos

25th is midterms week, but I take most of them the week before.

Mystic

Midterms are in a week or so I think.

Dog Food

My midterms start next Tuesday, and they should be relatively easy. I usually only have one class each day, and the only classes I really need to worry about are History and Math.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Doodle

I think our midterms are in two weeks.
YEAH

Java

Wow. I thought most people take their midterms before Winter Break.
I take my last one tomorrow thankfully.

Mystic

Midterm grades due on Friday it seems. :3

Anarchy_Jas

For the one time in my life, this thread doesn't apply to me because I don't have to take any of my finals.

- I'm a senior
- I exceeded on my state test last April (Got me out of my Honors Econ. and AP English)
- I have A's in all my electives
- I have less than 3 excused absences with none unexcused
- So now I'm on a six day "break." XD (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, & Mon for MLKJr Day)
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

jnfs2014

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]