News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

OKAY

Started by WHALEMIS, SEA QUEEN, September 15, 2009, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHALEMIS, SEA QUEEN

okay some people on these forums (abstract art u MEAN) have been posting some prty mean stuff about me and i just want to set somethings strait alrite (by the way my typing isnt so good rite now becuz im currently eating pocky and reading a MANGA so all you baka h8erz can just leve right now!!!!) I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

so all thes h8rz be callin me a whale n makin fun of my e-bf (burninglink, hes the best omg bby i luv u!!!!) an i jus wanned to say that they r totlly not tru okay!!! abstract art, ur probly jus jelous hun, thas y u h8in!!! lol thanks for dat line error ur the best <3<3<3<3<3 I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

but yea my feelins were so hurt that i went on deviantart an dru a picshur becuz abstract art (lol that baka, shell never be as KAWAII as me, thas y she jelus :3:3:3) drew a meen pictur of me, n i was like, "OH NO YOU DIDNT" so i drew a pictur of me with curlier hair and red, NOT BLACK, RED, YOU STUPID BITCH, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, glasses and was lik "lol no u, i can draw da bestest" but then abstract, she drew this picture of me so i was like "oh okay thas gud" I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

but yea i jus wana tell u h8erz to back off me n my e-bf burninglink (weve got a romance jus like bella n edward omg theyre so CUUUUTE :3:3:3:3) becuz theres nothin wrong wid bein a whale like me okay an all o fu h8in ur prolly jus jelous like abstract, so BACK OFF, k? I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

okay time for som SHOUT-OUTS to all of my NS2 friends k I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

Error- okay hun ur like the most cleverest witiest persun on da NS2 TF2 thred n i jus wana say tat u sure showd abstract art who THE BOSS was evrytime she h8in on me and burninglink and i also wantd to say that omg ur hair is so awesome i jus wanna lick it i love white fros so much I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

DDantas - ur BRO so BRO awesum BRO that BRO i BRO jus BRO wanna BRO say BRO ur BRO so BRO funny BRO an BRO u BRO stod BRO up BRO for BRO me BRO on BRO burninglink's BRO livestream BRO so BRO i BRO jus BRO wanna BRO say BRO that BRO ur BRO cool BRO huahuehuahuehuahuehuahuehuahue BRO I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

Burninglink - omg bby ur the bes i jus love u somuch omg i wana be wit u 4eva cuz ur the best i spray water out of my spout and slap my tail against the beach sand wheneva i see u <3 u bby <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I'M A GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO ME, ARTEMIS, YOU PLEBES

Burninglink X Artemis 4eva

Omega12

wait what?

I'M A MAN PAY ATTENTION TO ME PEOPLE! GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Macawmoses