News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Give me One DS game I should get

Started by えっちーせんぱい, July 29, 2008, 05:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

I have 60 dollars, but I'm using 20 for a PS2 game, and I want to get Platinum later this year, so yeah~

I was thinking Lost magic when It came out, but I'm not sure ~ Any other suggestions?

Macawmoses

Lost Magic has been out for ages, you can pick it up for 15 bucks.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: mackormoses on July 29, 2008, 05:43:44 PM
Lost Magic has been out for ages, you can pick it up for 15 bucks.
Better for me actually, I want a nice RPG for something I never play >>

Macawmoses

It's a fun RTS, it got mixed reviews, though. However, those that love it, are diehard fans, much like myself.

The Riddler

えっちーせんぱい

The Riddler

Yes. I just got it today myself. Though I'm upset they took out the features they added in the GBA version, the voice acting isn't as bad as I expected. It's decent. The game itself is a intercourse  of alot harder though. Octomammoth beat me twice and Mom Bomb just beat me. Still fun though. And it looks and feels great.

This game has the Riddler stamp of approval.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 03, 2008, 01:43:42 AM
Yes. I just got it today myself. Though I'm upset they took out the features they added in the GBA version, the voice acting isn't as bad as I expected. It's decent. The game itself is a intercourse  of alot harder though. Octomammoth beat me twice and Mom Bomb just beat me. Still fun though. And it looks and feels great.

This game has the Riddler stamp of approval.
Must be a low quality stamp~

Nah, I kid.

Mario583

"If Izuna should get KO'ed inside the dungeon, a passerby will bring her back to the village, but Izuna will lose all the items and money she was holding, except for equipment with the Kikan talisman attached to it. However, after completing the first dungeon, you'll be able to store items and money in a warehouse, allowing you to put some good weapons in reserve in case you die. These features combine to give the game a Roguelike feel, albeit with modern graphics."

jnfs2014

Quote from: Mario583 on August 23, 2008, 02:45:41 PM

"If Izuna should get KO'ed inside the dungeon, a passerby will bring her back to the village, but Izuna will lose all the items and money she was holding, except for equipment with the Kikan talisman attached to it. However, after completing the first dungeon, you'll be able to store items and money in a warehouse, allowing you to put some good weapons in reserve in case you die. These features combine to give the game a Roguelike feel, albeit with modern graphics."

Sounds like PMD.

Mario583

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on August 23, 2008, 04:23:50 PM
Quote from: Mario583 on August 23, 2008, 02:45:41 PM

Sounds like PMD.
But the hard-factor is risen ten-fold

Macawmoses

Izuna was sub-par in my books, it had moments, and generally fun, but there were issues.

えっちーせんぱい

I couldn't find Lost Magic, and I looked in 6 different stores...

Rain Brain

Hotel Dusk. By far my favourite DS game. Amazing storyline, dialogue, and characters. I almost cried manly tears at the end.