News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avion-Finch

"Crimson hit it with a flamethrower" said Avion, then Crimson launched a beam of fire at Golbat, doing alot of damage.
"Golbat, use Air Cutter!" commanded the grunt, Colbat shot slashes of wind at Crimson, hitting it pretty hard.
"Crimson, give it another flamethrower"said Avion, once again Crimson hit Golbat with a blast of fire knocking it out.
"Darn, come back Golbat" said the grunt as he recalled his Golbat."You havent seen the last of me, Team Aqua forever!" said the Aqua grunt as he rode off on his bike.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: FearItself on October 07, 2007, 03:49:39 PM
Ooc// I don't know, I only thought that it was that one Lucario in the movie in particular.. But I dunno, maybe it is just Lucario.
Occ// Well it says in the pokedex that it can read the thoughts of others so I think that's a yes.

Ic// Zaroff went sprinting through the forested area after grabbing two pokeballs from the nearby pokemart. Hm...I might want to start off by getting a pokemon before Jubilife city. Coincidentially, he ran into a Shinx. Oh a Shinx, that's an electric type I think. "Go Riolu!" He shouted as Riolu appeared. "Oh boy! My first pokemon battle!

Joeofmars

"No mom,french fries."Boogie murmured in his sleep as he turned over.

He had always talked in his sleep,sometimes wierd stuff like that.It was one of the nights in awhile he hadn't had a nightmare and it was a good dream.He was standing in line at the fast food place he and Shantae had eaten at.Except he was with a middle-aged woman telling him he had to get apple sticks instead of french fries.

"No mom,no mom,french fries.He said outloud again.

His mom finally gave him the fries and they sat down.He began to eat them when one of them attacked him.

"OH GOD KILLER FRENCH FRIES!!"

He jumped off of the bed and fell on the floor.

"Umph."He looked up to see Shaelyn."Good morning."He said embarrisingly.

FearItself

Shaelyn laughed to herself, just hearing Boogie fall to the floor madeher laugh. She assumed what had happened to make him jump out of his sleep, hearing what he was talking about before he suddenly moved. She looked to Boogie, taking her hand away from her face and grinning slightly. "Good morning to you too." she remarked.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 02:29:55 PM
OoC//Triforce,I got it from tektek.org ,it has a Gaia avatar creator.I would make you trainer card,but I need you to get me a trainer sprite.

How do I get one of those?

Avion-Finch

Avion and Terra made it through the bike road, and where at the route to the south once again.
"So Terra.... how do you think Myu's doing?" asked Avion "I havent seen him in a while..." he added
"Yeah, but hes probably ok.....probably hitting on some girl.....thats our Myu.." Terra said.
"Trike!"
"uh, what did you say Terra?" asked Avion
"about Myu?" asked Terra
"no that other thing." said Avion
"Trike!"
Avion then looked behind them to see an electrike has been following them.
"uh....hi little guy..." said Avion. The electrike then lunged at Avion to attack.
"Woah!" said Avion as he dodged it. He then reached and got out Crimson's pokeball,

Joeofmars

OoC//Make one from Tektek and post the image here or get a Pokemon one.

IC//Boogie laughed.He laughed for awhile longer then a normal laugh should have been.

"So.What are you doing today?"He asked out of nowhere because he had just thought of the wonderful plans he had ahead of him.

Dr.Hobo2

Occ//Hey, could someone make me a trainer card?

Ic// Riolu had a intimidated look on his face.

uh oh. Intimidation. Oh well, Riolu can take him...or her. "Riolu, don't be scared to attack. Use force palm!" Zaroff shouted with confidence.

Riolu ran up to the Shinx and attacked hitting the Shinx directly.

The Shinx got back up and tackled riolu knocking him back.

"Quick! Use a quick attack!" well that was a bit redundant there.

Riolu swiftly hit the Shinx.

Zaroff then, without missing a beat, threw a pokeball at the Shinx and after strugling to get out, the Shinx was caught. "Yes!" He shouted with joy. "Great job Riolu!" He said kneeling down to him and giving him a warm smile.

Riolu looked back and smiled. "Rio!" He said doing a small jump.

"Well, I better take this to a pokecenter...And you too, of course!" He said as he made Riolu go back into the ball. He started running again to Jubilife city.

Fell

Martin laughed as boogie jumped out of bed. "I was going to spend some time with budew, seeing as how it hasn't been out of it's pokeball yet. And, it needs to be trained. What about you?"

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Occ// I g2g, I'll be back later.

Ic// Zaroff went into town. "Wow. It's really big! Now I just need to find the pokemon center." He walked around dazzled at the sheer size of everything.

FearItself

Shaelyn laughed another slight laugh, but again, her abdomen started to hurt. She winced again, putting her hand on her abdomen. "Not much, apparently." she replied to Boogie in an amused tone, then looking back to him after her surge of pain occured. "My body still doesn't like me, so I think I may stay here for the day. I guess that means I'll have to miss out on my gym battle.. Oh well.."

Fell

"That's a pity" Martin said to Shaelyn.

Martin went down to get some breakfast.

Avion-Finch

"go Crimson" said Avion as he threw Crimson's pokeball.

"Crimson, use swift" said Avion, crimson then shot stars at the Elecrike.
the Elektrike took the hit and used a thunderbolt on Crimson.

Crimson shook it off. "Crimson, give it one last Swift attack!" commanded Avion once again Crimson shot stars at the Electrike.
The electrike almost fainted but got back up."ok nows the time!" said Avion as he got a pokeball out and threw it at the electrike, the pokeball caught the pokemon and shook a bit before stopping.

"Yes, another pokemon for me.....I'll call it Topaz." said Avion.

FearItself

Seeing Martin walk off out of the room with only that simple, seemingly-careless phrase left Shaelyn a little upset, like she had been the tragic day before. Was he really that distant now because of what she did? Shaelyn gave a frustrated sigh, laying back down in the bed and then turning onto her side, turning away from Boogie, not caring if her side hurt. She atleast wanted to have some sort of conversation with Martin, but him being distant frustrated her, so she chose to do nothing.

Fell

Ooc// Oops!!!! I didn't mean that! I didn't really see anything else to talk about....