News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joeofmars

OoC//Triforce,I got it from tektek.org ,it has a Gaia avatar creator.I would make you trainer card,but I need you to get me a trainer sprite.

Fell

"Grrrr......We'll meet again!" With that, he dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.

"Huh....What was that all about? Hm?" He just noticed the galactic member, and her absol. Zangoose was ready to defend his master.

Spongebob does not approve

mariofan999

Ooc// did you get my PM about the trainer card Fear?

Avion-Finch

Sapphire then came out of its pokeball, refreshed from being healed.
"Saph, use Wing attack!" said Avion, Sapphire then flew at Lombre and struck it with its wing, doing a large bit of damage.
"Darn, uh....use mega drain!" said Ivy  Lombre then sapped some of Sapphire's energy.
"shake it off Saph, now give it another Wing attack!" said Avion, once again Wingull struck Lombre with its wing, doing a lot of damage, slowly, Lombre fell to the ground, knocked out.
"....return Lombre.." said Ivy as she recalled Lombre. "....good job, that was a good battle, as is my duty, I must give you the forest badge for winning" Ivy said as she handed Avion a green badge.
"Yes! we did it, good job Sapphire come back." said Avion as he recalled Sapphire.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

FearItself

Ooc// Yes, I did, but I can't do it now because I'm on a laptop.

IC// Absol calmed as soon as the Magma member fled. The pupils returned to his eyes and he sat down almost casually, scratching itself with a few quick flickers of its paw. He looked to Martin, though not doing much at all except for staring.

Fairly soon, Venus revealed herself from the shadows behind Absol. She smiled lightly, patting Absol on the head. "Good boy." she remarked, then looking to Martin, with a fairly believable look of innocence on her face.

"That Magma didn't give you much trouble, did he?" she asked. "I sent Absol here to help you beat that thug back, but I guess you didn't need my help. It seems as though you new trainers are well enough on your own."

Fell

"Ummmm......" she seems suspicious....... "Thanks.....I guess.....Look, I gotta get going...."

With that, Martin ran off. His zangoose following him.

FearItself

As she watched the trianer flee, Venus crossed her arms, chuckling to herself as she looked to Absol. A grin formed on her face, and sure enough, Absol grinned back.

"I think that went well." she remarked. "Now I've influenced two of the three. That last one is probably off with his girlfriend somewhere, we'll have to take care of him later." she said to herself. "What an odd bunch." she mused.

missingnomaster

An interesting battle..But these grunts are turning out to be rather weak....
John left the area and headed over to the gym, determined to get his gym battle.

OOC// The rock gym leader is Josh right?

Fell

Ooc// @Missingno: Yes. He is. @Fear: Yes, we are an odd bunch. :)

Avion-Finch

Avion made his way out of the gym with his new badge in hand he then met up with Terra. after getting their pokemon healed they made their way back to the bike road.
"darn, I cant beleive we have to go through this road again." said Avion angrily.
"Dont worry, once we're done here we will go through the cave and be in hearthome city." said Terra

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Fell

Ic// Martin ran to his hotel room. He returned his zangoose into his pokeball, and went back to bed. He thought about his encounter with the person. I could've sworn that was a team galactic member....But why did she try to help me? guh.....My head hurts..... With that, he fell asleep.

Joeofmars

OoC//Off with my girlfriend?XDXDXD I'm scared.She is stalking us all!

I also just realized that Boogie never really had a battle with anyone like most people in this RP did,he just trained.Oh well.

Also:*SIGH* I have nothing to RP about,I hate when this happens.

Fell

FearItself

Shaelyn woke up with a sudden jump-start, pain surging through her ribs as she sat up in a sudden jerking motion. It wasn't from a dream, it was just impulse, as if something had happened that she had no control over. Holding her arm, which hurt from her confrontation with the so-called nurse that was taking care of her, Shaelyn looked out the window, realizing that now was probably the best time to sneak back to the Pokemon Center.

She walked into the hall, not turning the lights on because she knew that would only alert the nurses to her location. Shaelyn made her way into the lobby, noticing that, luckily, the attendant wasn't at the desk. Walking out of the hospital, she began down the street, rubbing her arms with her hands to try and warm her suddenly-cold skin. Eventually making her way into the Pokemon Center, she was greeted by a relieved smile from Nurse Joy, but continued walking down the residential corridor. Doing all of that walking exhausted her weakened muscles, so she braced her figure against the wall next to the door, sliding her key through the slot and unlocking it.

Opening the door slowly, she saw he sight of Martin asleep, which made her relieved. As soon as she layed down on her bed, she was unconscious again, but this time peacefully in a much-needed sleep.

Dr.Hobo2

Name: Zaroff

Personality: although he looks very elligant, he usually is goofing off somehow or joking around. He is nice and optimistic about how things (especially battles) turn out. He likes to be quick and swift in battle.

Appearance:

Starter Pokemon:

Breed Of Pokemon: Riolu

Moveset: quick attack, foresight, endure, force palm, reversal, and dark pulse

Favorite Pokemon Type: Steel or electric

Caught Pokemon:

Shinx

Female

Tackle, Leer, Bite, Charge, and discharge

Buneary

Male

Pound, Defence Curl, Fake Tears, and Ice Punch

Zubat. (I'll get a picture later.)

Nickname- Batty

Female

Supersonic, leech life, wing attack, gust

Rotom. (Once again, too lazy to get a picture)

No gender

Thundershock, Confuse Ray, Shock Wave, Double Team, and thunder wave