News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

wii-u launch titles and ubisoft support

Started by The Riddler, May 16, 2012, 09:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zephilicious

"will perform as well or slightly better than current gen consoles"

i mean we already knew this, but it still detracts from everything else in the video
~~ <3

Zero

So Tecmo is still going through with Ninja Gaiden 3's Wii U port even though its selling terribly and the prices of the games will be $49.99.

whatm

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on May 16, 2012, 10:14:14 PM
"will perform as well or slightly better than current gen consoles"

i mean we already knew this, but it still detracts from everything else in the video
How? It's an assumption, not a confirmed fact or even one of the rumors the video is talking about.

zephilicious

The video said that specifically. as has everyone else that's come in contact with the console.
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: zephilicious on May 17, 2012, 03:55:53 PM
The video said that specifically. as has everyone else that's come in contact with the console.

They were saying that because that's the assumed truth based on rumors.  Do you honestly think that Amazon's page says that it's on-par or slightly better? Because she was talking about about the Amazon page at the time. Context is important, zeph.

And, again, "slightly better" is subjective.

Hero_of_Darkness

Who the hell are these guys anyway?

How about something positive? This guy says some encouraging things about Wii U's online.

http://www.gamespot.com/aliens-colonial-marines-2012/videos/aliens-colonial-marines-interview-with-randy-pitchford-6377485/

The Riddler

sourcefed 20 minutes or less. i love them.

Hero_of_Darkness

I think this is a good place for this. The final controller design has been leaked.

A definite improvement.

zephilicious

the point is they're like check out all these cool third party titles, oh by the way this console is only a little bit better than current consoles and all those games will be released in exactly the same format on 6 and 7 year old consoles too! yay!
~~ <3

Hero_of_Darkness

Take this with a grain of salt, but some guys on NeoGAF apparently found leaked documents saying that it supports up to two tablet controllers.

Hero_of_Darkness

Zero

lol Patcher

how does he get paid when his predictions are not consistently correct?

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Z on May 21, 2012, 04:31:57 PM
lol Patcher

how does he get paid when his predictions are not consistently correct?
I just hope this is one of the few times he's right...

zephilicious

because everything worked out so darn great when the wii was successful
~~ <3