News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What are you playing?

Started by Dog Food, November 17, 2010, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawnwolfNxhoj

As of this moment,  almost done with Pokemon Pearl and am going to get back to Arc Rise Fantasia after i'm done with that

Dog Food

Quote from: Qsmash on November 27, 2010, 05:42:24 PM
Was playing Trials and Tribulations. Finished now. I've been playing TF2 a lot recently since I finally got good at using The Spy.
Oh yeah, I was replaying all of the PW games over the summer. Stopped somewhere in the last case of Apollo Justice, though. Some good poop right there.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Finished that 3 heart run of Oracle of Ages, with 74 deaths. Going to link over and start Oracle of Seasons tomorrow.

SMT: Strange Journey
LoZ: Spirit Tracks
Halo Reach
...̅̅̅

The Seventh

Half Life 2 at the moment, mostly because I'm making a series of maps to test my skills at making them (been teaching myself as I make testing maps)
meh

Shujinco2

Okami and Windwaker. First time going through either of those.

They're both great, just a little easy.

SkyMyl

Playing Epic Mickey along with Oracle of Seasons: Linked Game edition.

Quote from: Barbaloot on November 30, 2010, 02:07:12 PM
Okami and Windwaker. First time going through either of those.

They're both great, just a little easy.
I'm so proud of you, Shuj.

Shujinco2

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 30, 2010, 03:07:49 PM
So how is Epic Mickey? Ever since I've heard about it, I've wanted it.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Barbaloot on November 30, 2010, 03:42:05 PM
So how is Epic Mickey? Ever since I've heard about it, I've wanted it.
It's pretty good, so far. The controls are a little slippery, but it doesn't ruin the game. Presentation is really nice, too...but the camera is either just chilling there, not doing anything, or being situated at a God awful angle that lets the game cheap shot you occasionally. Camera qualms aside, it's fun.

...I felt just like Nayr typing that out.

DededeCloneChris

Playing Phantom Brave: We Meet Again.

Later this afternoon, I'll be playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

Magnum

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on November 30, 2010, 03:50:02 PM
Playing Phantom Brave: We Meet Again.

Later this afternoon, I'll be playing Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
FuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyou

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

dawnwolfNxhoj

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 30, 2010, 03:07:49 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
to other things, havn't heard anyone mention that since i've read a magazine. so how's that been going?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Magnum on November 30, 2010, 10:19:58 PM
FuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyouFuckyou
NOW playing Golden Sun... Um...why the swears, anyway?

Magnum

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on December 01, 2010, 12:21:39 AM
NOW playing Golden Sun... Um...why the swears, anyway?
My. DS. Was. Stolen. My Dad wants me to buy my own DSi for Christmas after spending all my money on presents. YOU'RE PLAYING THE NEW GOLDEN SUN! THIS ALL ADDS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Quote from: DawnwolfNxhoj on November 30, 2010, 11:27:24 PM
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!
to other things, havn't heard anyone mention that since i've read a magazine. so how's that been going?

Quote from: SkyMyl on November 30, 2010, 03:48:06 PM
It's pretty good, so far. The controls are a little slippery, but it doesn't ruin the game. Presentation is really nice, too...but the camera is either just chilling there, not doing anything, or being situated at a God awful angle that lets the game cheap shot you occasionally. Camera qualms aside, it's fun.

...I felt just like Nayr typing that out.