News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

DMDTS Episode 2/14: Party Under the Moon

Started by Anarchy_Jas, February 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"Whatever, all challengers, don't be afraid! If your not fighting just because you have a dress or a suit on, don't worry! We'll put a sparring suit over it so you can fight!" ((Wink wink))

Max Headroom

[move][/move]

Anarchy_Jas

((Dun hate on Jas cuz she's fine as hell. XP))

Jas walks over to the railing, and starts watching the lights reflect off the water, drink in hand. She sets it down, then looks back at the sparring area. "Heh..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice was still cracking up over Jas in a dress.

"Hey, Jas!" he called. "Are ya gonna fight in that dress?"

Anarchy_Jas

"Yeah, I think I will," Jas goes over to where the fights are being held. "Then I'll fight you too just to bash your head in and make you shut up."

Triforce_Luigi

Obviously, the threat didn't make Venice shut up at all. He followed Jas, just to watch what happened if she fought in that dress.

Anarchy_Jas

((Since Wolf's gone. -__-))

Jas takes the weapon. The challengers who do step up to her are beaten down one by one with bruises forming on them.

Triforce_Luigi

((... Jas is killing the competition... In a dress and high heels...))

"Oh, so she can fight in a dress," commented Venice. He paused for a moment. Got nothing better to do at this boring party.

"Hey, Jas! I'll challenge you!"

Anarchy_Jas

((Hey, it makes it funny. XD))

"Get over here and fight me then," Jas says, holding the weapon over her shoulder.

Triforce_Luigi

((It does. XD))

"As you wish," said Venice, grabbing a weapon and slashed at Jas experimentally.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas blocks then does a vertical slash. "Maybe you won't fall over in one hit... Maybe it'll take two."

Triforce_Luigi

Venice blocked the slash, ignoring her comment. He feigned a slash to her legs then swung up to her neck.

Anarchy_Jas

Jas blocks that slash, stepping back somewhat. She then aims a kick at Venice's shin

Max Headroom

"A weird party for this theme this is...."
[move][/move]

Triforce_Luigi

((Does anyone else find it awkward that people are sparring at a Valentine's Day party? Isn't this supposed to be about love, or some other pointless crap like that?))

Venice stepped away from the kick and stabbed at Jas.