News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Got a PSP

Started by Tupin, September 03, 2011, 02:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

So, uh, what are some good games for it? I bought it with Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus and Star Ocean: Second Evolution. I think that the Gurumin game looks good, but I sold my original PSP in 2006 because there was nothing out for it. Any ideas?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Super

LittleBigPlanet, Modnation Racers, God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

Neerb

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep is the best Kingdom Hearts game imo. Great combat system, fairly difficult compared to the others in the series, main characters with stories and personalities that actually feel worth paying attention to, etc.

Of course, we all know that if you don't like the series already, picking a newer game won't do anything for you. Then again, it is a prequel, meaning you could start chronologically this way...

DededeCloneChris

You got two Dissidia titles at your reach, and three enhanced ports for Final Fantasy I, II, and IV + The After Years. You also have Disgaea 1 & 2. Moreover, you can get Persona 1, 2, and 3.

Zero

Mega Man Powered Up. You know you want this. Aw intercourse  yeah you can create your own Mega Man stages and experience Mega Man ALL.OVER.AGAIN but this time in 2.5D with TWO ADDITIONAL BOSSES CREATED JUST FOR THE REMAKE. Oh and you can play as a bunch of other robot masters and Roll. Hell yeah.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X. You know you want this even more. Fuck.Yes. You can experience Mega Man X ALL.OVER.AGAIN but this time in 2.5D with VOICE ACTING, REMIXED SOUNDTRACK, BUNDLED OVA EXPLAINING PLOT SHIT, and the ability to play the game as Vile. Mega Man? More like Mega ORGASM.

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles. Oh my, the rare and elusive Castlevania: Rondo of Blood remade for my PSP in 2.5D? AND I get Symphony of the Night just for the intercourse  of it? Konami is basically stealing your intercourse ing money.

I also recommend:

Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Daxter
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL
Disgaea/Disgaea 2
Crisis Core FFVII
-insert Monster Hunter game here-

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on September 03, 2011, 05:46:49 PM
Mega Man Powered Up. You know you want this. Aw intercourse  yeah you can create your own Mega Man stages and experience Mega Man ALL.OVER.AGAIN but this time in 2.5D with TWO ADDITIONAL BOSSES CREATED JUST FOR THE REMAKE. Oh and you can play as a bunch of other robot masters and Roll. Hell yeah.

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X. You know you want this even more. Fuck.Yes. You can experience Mega Man X ALL.OVER.AGAIN but this time in 2.5D with VOICE ACTING, REMIXED SOUNDTRACK, BUNDLED OVA EXPLAINING PLOT SHIT, and the ability to play the game as Vile. Mega Man? More like Mega ORGASM.

WHY DID I NOT ALREADY HEAR ABOUT THESE?!?!?!

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Neerb on September 03, 2011, 06:19:58 PM
WHY DID I NOT ALREADY HEAR ABOUT THESE?!?!?!
The first one was famous, I guess.

The second one was very good although it sold poorly according to what I read.

Zero

It sold pretty modestly. 250k+ in NA, with no data on sales for Asia, Japan, or Europe. Capcom needs to stop thinking Mega Man is a property that is going to generate Call of Duty numbers. Modest hits are still hits.

DededeCloneChris

Weren't the sales the fact that convinced them of not doing more X remakes?

Zero

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 03, 2011, 08:03:19 PM
Weren't the sales the fact that convinced them of not doing more X remakes?

Yeah, more or less. Again though, they over-estimated the sales they'd garner. I could go further into it but intercourse  that its Tupin's psp thread.

BOREDFOREVER

I second both Disgaeas and both God of Wars, as well as Metal Gear Portable Ops.  You could also download FFVII.

A lot of people liked the PSP GTAs, but I thought they were kinda crappy.

Tupin

I'm going to wait to buy Mega Man, on the 15th Capcom is releasing Powered Up and Hunter X in one package for $15.

I think I want to get the Prinny, Loco Roco, Patapon, and Lumines games too. I probably should sign up for PSN too...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Spud

Let's see what hasn't been mentioned... Half Minute Hero, Tactics Ogre, and if you like Monster Hunter, you could give Gods Eater Burst a go.

Custom

get the DJ max games
also half minute hero
also persona 3
also persona
also final fantasy

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!