News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Animal Crossing 3DS.

Started by Tupin, July 16, 2010, 07:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Based on the images from Nintendo's E3 website, here's what we know about the new Animal Crossing:

1. The characters are taller.
2. Flowers come four to a pack.
3. Bigger beaches.
4. Redesigned trees.
5. Redesigned text boxes.
6. Lamp posts and benches.
7. Houses are redesigned.
8. There are now tree stumps.
9. Mailboxes are back.
10. You can act as the mayor of your town.

That's what we know so far, the art style is new and it apparently is the best looking Animal Crossing yet. What do you want in a new AC? Here's my list:

*New fish and bug types.
*More than one store.
*Better fishing tournaments, maybe hosted by Chip again?
*Morning aerobics with Copper again.
*More holidays and holiday related items.
*Larger towns.
*Swimming/owning a boat.
*Errands for villagers.
*More variety in items to buy.
* Igloos in the Winter, Tents in the Summer where you can play those games with the villagers.
* New themes.
* No desertification.
* NES games to find, or at least, buy with Nintendo points.

I really hope it's not like City Folk, which basically was Wild World with a city.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Cornwad

As long as they make it easier to visit new towns I would be happy, but weren't there always tree stumps?

I like the whole mayor idea.

Tupin

Quote from: Hephaestus on July 17, 2010, 01:25:23 AM
As long as they make it easier to visit new towns I would be happy, but weren't there always tree stumps?

I like the whole mayor idea.
Oh, they are redesigned.

Turok

Bah, I preferred the old Animal Crossing GCN camera, wish they'd switch back, but w/e. I might get into this again thanks to this game.

My gripe is so minor, I enjoy Animal Crossing anyway. Although I put waaaay too much time into it, more than is healthy, I think. :P

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Tupin

The whole scrolling world map thing sucked really bad in Wild World, but they made it better in City Folk, and it appears to be better here.

The games are technically divided into acres, the town just doesn't acknowledge it. However, knowing the boundaries of the acres is pretty much integral to having a perfect town because you have to regulate the amount of trees and flowers in each one.

Lippers

What do you mean there are now tree stumps? There were tree stumps in the last 2 games...

Tupin

Like I said, they are redesigned, as are the trees and most of the environments.

Lippers

I see what you're saying THERE but above you specify which is redesigned and then you say 'and there are now tree stumps'. That means there weren't previously.

ANYWAY doesn't matter and I don't mean to be all anal on ya. I get that it was a brain fart or typo or what not.

I'm PSYCHED for this game.

Any idea on ETA for it? Perhaps a system launcher?

I admit.. *kix dirt* I do  play my AC games for months and then rarely touch them after that point.. BUT THOSE MONTHS ARE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tupin

Probably a system launcher, or at least pretty close to it. The 3DS will probably come out in Japan first. If it comes out this year, Japan will get it in like October and the US in November.