News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Existing (Pre) Evolution Discussion

Started by Macawmoses, April 26, 2011, 06:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Whoa whoa whoa, what is this? Totally throwing out by Poison/steel idea?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Hero_of_Darkness

Quote from: Kondor on April 28, 2011, 03:14:19 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, what is this? Totally throwing out by Poison/steel idea?

*sigh* No one's throwing anything away. You have to look at concepts and then find someway to agree on which is best.

The Riddler

So what do you all think of the Flying concept?

Zero

The Riddler

Should I see if I can get her to join the forum? :3

Edit:

I started spriting it. Obviously not finished. I colored it so I could get an idea of how stuff would look. I can't get the ears right. The one on the left is more accurate to the sketch but the one on the right is more accurate logically.

FruitFlow

Really neat sketch there, Rob.
How long did it take her?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Zero

Kayo

It's too cyan. It looks Ice by color.

Guess what I worked on will go to waste, huh?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

JrDude

No. Difference is, we have a drawing. We can imagine your ideas all we want, but with an actual drawing, it makes it more "WOAH, that IS a good idea!"
Draw and we'll have better opinions.

Also, with my color idea and Rob's sprites, I have this.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Quote from: FruitFlow on April 28, 2011, 10:59:24 PM
Really neat sketch there, Rob.
How long did it take her?
Roughly 5 minutes.
Quote from: JrDude 益 on April 29, 2011, 12:06:32 PM
No. Difference is, we have a drawing. We can imagine your ideas all we want, but with an actual drawing, it makes it more "WOAH, that IS a good idea!"
Draw and we'll have better opinions.

Also, with my color idea and Rob's sprites, I have this.

The only differences that are really noticable to me are the ears, eyes, and outlining of the back cloudthing. But the reason I didn't use your violet idea is, put it next to Vaporeon, Espeon, or Glaceon. I don't remember which but the color was almost identical.

FruitFlow

The purple sort of gives off an Espeon appearance.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

We'll figure out the coloring and such, but so far this idea is good?

How about a name? First thing to mind is Aereon (Aero).

Acroeon
Hovereon
Aveon
Glideon
Soareon
Wingeon

uhhh

Flyeon

JrDude

I like the idea. I was calling it Soareon in my head. So, all up for that?

Also, the coloring I used was directly from the Flying thingies, and I'm pretty sure the other Pokémon's colors aren't directly from their type thing. So we can change it a bit if it's liked that way.

Just for comparison's sake.

When looking at them next to each other, they look different enough to me.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Flyeon sounds to close to Flygon. And Glideon sounds a bit awkward since gliding and flying are 2 different things.
Aveon and Soareon sound the best of them all.

I'd like to add in Nimbeon and Galeon as a name also.

Did they change Espeon's color this Gen?
Gen 5 Espeon:
Gen 4 Espeon:

The Riddler

My only issue with Galeon is that it'd be pronounced Gal-eon, instead of Gale-eon.

I like Aereon and Aveon, personally. Aveon even sounds like Avian.

JrDude, they do look similar to me.