News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Subspace Emissary - An SSBB Roleplay.

Started by Joeofmars, October 20, 2007, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Red immediately knew he had to take action to avoid being hurt. He grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and threw it. "Go! Squirtle!" He shouted, letting the blue turtle out from its capsule. He grabbed the small red and white ball as it floated back to him.

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" It said.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

20fan

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on November 12, 2007, 03:00:11 PM
Red immediately knew he had to take action to avoid being hurt. He grabbed a Pokeball from his belt and threw it. "Go! Squirtle!" He shouted, letting the blue turtle out from its capsule. He grabbed the small red and white ball as it floated back to him.

"Squirtle, Squirtle!" It said.
"what the..." Snake approached the turtle like creature.

Daft Pink

As soon as Link got there, everything was all sunny. The place seemed to be an island, and it had many palm trees. It also had many buildings. Then, some purple things appeared in front of Link and Epona, and they attacked them. They all jumped on Epona, and took her into a void of darkness. "NOOOOOOOO! EPONA!!!!!!!!!!" cried Link. He ran towards it, but it was to late. Epona was gone. No. Link then kneeled down on the ground, where Epona had been taken away. She's gone... Link then blew his horse call, but Epona didn't come. I hope Epona didn't die. How is this all happening. Weird things have been happening lately. Ganondorf coming back to life. Me having to fight some giant monster that nearly killed me. Now some purple things taking away Epona?! Link then looked at his sorroundings.

In the distance, he saw a person. He was wearing green clothes, blue overalls and a green cap. He was covered in blood, and he decided to walk up to the person. The person's clothes seemed weird to Link, since Link was from the past. "Are you OK?" Link said.

Eizweir

Is it to late to join?  I wish to be Marth, and what exactly do we Roleplay?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Daft Pink

Quote from: Marth Xero on November 12, 2007, 08:50:01 PM
Is it to late to join?  I wish to be Marth, and what exactly do we Roleplay?
Ooc: I don't think it's too late to join. ;) Anyways, if you are going to roleplay, I think that you should start out in the Fire Emblem world, and then somehow get captured by primids or the minister and end up in a different land.

KINGOFPOWERON