News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Mack was in a car accident.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 27, 2011, 07:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depster

Lol, never thought I'd post here again...

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Hope he recoveries quickly and won't have a hard time replacing any damaged belongings.
...̅̅̅

CrazyCougar

lol I don't even remember registering here :P

here ya go ^_^

Jirachi82

Quote from: CrazyCougar on February 28, 2011, 09:25:17 PM

here ya go ^_^

HEY CC!

Get well Mack!

Silverhawk79

Quote from: CrazyCougar on February 28, 2011, 09:25:17 PM

here ya go ^_^

It only took you 3 years to make your first post! :P

gbwyoshi

Currently working on something for him But if you still need Andrew Morris's Contact info I actually have it surprisingly. Hope Mack makes a speedy recovery.

Macawmoses

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 01, 2011, 06:15:59 AM
Currently working on something for him But if you still need Andrew Morris's Contact info I actually have it surprisingly. Hope Mack makes a speedy recovery.
Thank you! However, I managed to find him myself!

And thank you to everybody else who has thus far posted. I am sure Kyle will appreciate it very much!

<Sharky>

Kayo

Mack knows the whole forum 99.8 % of the forum loves him <3
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Silverhawk79

By the way, I'm setting a deadline for getting your card entry things in. It's Thursday.

Kierou

Mack... Man... You've done good things for me in the past.. I have to thank you for that, and I truly hope you get better.

Light

Wow. I've literally been unable to get to the computer for more than a few minutes as of late, and coming back to hear this is just heartwrenching. I sincerely hope that Mack gets better soon; he's my bestest work buddy and boss ever. I'll try my darndest to get some kind of card in for him by the deadline.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Light on March 02, 2011, 01:29:40 AM
Wow. I've literally been unable to get to the computer for more than a few minutes as of late, and coming back to hear this is just heartwrenching. I sincerely hope that Mack gets better soon; he's my bestest work buddy and boss ever. I'll try my darndest to get some kind of card in for him by the deadline.
I'm just glad he wasn't ASSASSINATED like you were just now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."