News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Play the good Sonic games on your DS next year

Started by Nayrman, December 01, 2009, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://kotaku.com/5416272/sega-spins-sonic-classic-collection-to-nintendo-ds

Apparently SEGA knows what the good Sonic games were back in the day, as we're going to get a DS clip of Sonic 1-3 and Knuckles (for some reason no CD though...). Coming next year, I now have a grand total of two games I might actually get for my DS next year (Golden Sun duh)

StarWindWizard7

Kind'a hard to believe that they can fit so 4 games like that on a small device like the D.S.
This is pretty cool I guess.

Nayrman

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 03:27:58 PM
Kind'a hard to believe that they can fit so 4 games like that on a small device like the D.S.
Cassette tapes, VHS/Beta, Laserdiscs, Cartridges, it's amazing how that stuff used to be the biggest stuff ever.
Hell, my dad's first computer he brought home in the early 90's had a WHOPPING 500MB if memory since it came with a Cassette recorder for audio files and a floppy drive. Jeez.

I'm just surprised they couldn't get CD on there. Sure it was a CD based game but seriously, it's not THAT big a game. Hell, they fit the original Rayman on a GBA cart...

Someguy13

Cool I missed Sonic 2 so this is great. A bit sad that there is no Sonic CD since that was the first game I played to completion and doesn't work with my new computer (and by new computer I mean the last 3 that have been in my house) but it still should be worth picking up.

Crap my list just keeps getting longer.

SkyMyl

First impression: Awesomesauce. Maybe I'll pick it up when it comes out.
March...DS...aren't you forgetting about a certain other game being released in that timeframe?

Two minutes after my first impression.

Doodle

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 03:27:58 PM
Most DS games are like 40+ MB.
Genesis games aren't even close to that. :U
YEAH

Macawmoses

DocEtte_2020

Wonder if they'll Have Sonic 3 & Knukles Be one game like it was meant to be.

•If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death.