News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

How's it going?

Started by Allegory, May 12, 2010, 06:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegory

Hello to all people on this site. I am Allegory. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Magnum

Quote from: Allegory on May 12, 2010, 06:40:51 PM
Hello to all people on this site. I am Allegory. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. Looking forward to meeting some of you!
Ha ha, you seem so much smaller since you don't have a high post count. Makes me smile!  :D

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Allegory

Thanks for the esteem boost Magnum =(......

Thirdkoopa

1.who are you
2.who'd you find out about this place from
3.Hobbies?

Regardless of even if you don't answer, welcome! Still nice to have you here Allegory.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Allegory

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on May 12, 2010, 06:56:48 PM
1.who are you
2.who'd you find out about this place from
3.Hobbies?

Regardless of even if you don't answer, welcome! Still nice to have you here Allegory.

1. I am allegory
2. From Magnum on a different place
3. Gaming and anime. I am also a big sports guy, but that has kinda become secondary now.

Allegory

Sorry, I forgot to say thanks for the welcome!!!! =D

SkyMyl

Welcome to NSFCD! Since we're made up of gamers and a couple of otakus, you'll fit right in. Also, Allegory=Allegretto. Just saying.

Allegory

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 12, 2010, 07:04:15 PM
Welcome to NSFCD! Since we're made up of gamers and a couple of otakus, you'll fit right in. Also, Allegory=Allegretto. Just saying.

I know who you are talking about and no I am not the same guy, but he is a good friend of mine. And thanks again, looking forward too talking with you all.

Thirdkoopa

Alright, sweet. What game series?

And be sure to stay unlike most others. We need more of those people who stay. Yeah, those are cool people.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Allegory

My favorite game is Nier, my favorite series is usually the series I am playing at the time. But, the best series ever is the Pokemon series, you just can't beat the classics, and yes, i still play it frequently.

Spud

Quote from: Allegory on May 12, 2010, 07:10:33 PM
I know who you are talking about and no I am not the same guy, but he is a good friend of mine. And thanks again, looking forward too talking with you all.
inb4 "loljk"
Also, welcome. Any particular consoles you own? Favourite anime?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Allegory on May 12, 2010, 07:16:21 PM
My favorite game is Nier, my favorite series is usually the series I am playing at the time. But, the best series ever is the Pokemon series, you just can't beat the classics, and yes, i still play it frequently.
Quick, which gen is your favorite?

Allegory

Quote from: Spud on May 12, 2010, 07:36:41 PM
inb4 "loljk"
Also, welcome. Any particular consoles you own? Favourite anime?

I have an XBox 360 PS2 and N64.
My favorite anime is Death Note. My favorite Manga is FMA.

Allegory

Quote from: SkyMyl on May 12, 2010, 07:38:27 PM
Quick, which gen is your favorite?

1st gen all the way!!!!!

dawnwolfNxhoj

Hello, welcome to the site.  Hope to be good aqaintences, now for a ultra, special, and really random question...,
What's your favorite flavors for gum and ice cream?