News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What characters do you WANT in Smash?

Started by The Riddler, April 21, 2012, 11:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Lucario's mechanics are pretty unique though. In that regard I'd like him to stay in or it to be used again for another character.

DededeCloneChris

I want mages to be in the game. Mages like Soren or, hell, even Ivan from Golden Sun.

The Riddler

Third Party Square-Enix Rep

Onion Knight

Down-B = Change Class -> Black Mage, Ninja, Onion Knight (Magic, Speed, Power)

Similar to Pokemon trainer but without someone throwing a ball. :3

Matt

I really hope that Mario is in the next SSB game. Mario is my FAVORITE character.

Neerb

Matt

That's because you asshats suck at SSB.

Zero

I subbed Mario and Luigi back in the Melee days.

I hated how he played in Brawl.

Kayo

Ghirahim. He's got plenty to work with, I could really see a a full moveset out of him, and he had plentiful significance in SS. He'd probably be more fitting than Demise, I think.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Ghirahim could be nice, and it's a somewhat realistic expectation, but we've got plenty of sword wielders as is, imo. Granted, I myself suggested a couple sword-wielders, but the Zelda series already has four reps and half of them are swordsman (3/4 if they'd give Ganondorf his blade). If Zelda got another character, I'd prefer someone who doesn't have a sword... I'm not sure who it would be, but as long as this thread is for unrealistic hopes, we could have Skull Kid w/ Majora's Mask, or Vaati, or young SS Impa, or Twinrova, or Quill the Rito from TWW...

Flying Chickens

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 22, 2012, 07:26:29 PM
Ghirahim could be nice, and it's a somewhat realistic expectation, but we've got plenty of sword wielders as is, imo. Granted, I myself suggested a couple sword-wielders, but the Zelda series already has four reps and half of them are swordsman (3/4 if they'd give Ganondorf his blade). If Zelda got another character, I'd prefer someone who doesn't have a sword... I'm not sure who it would be, but as long as this thread is for unrealistic hopes, we could have Skull Kid w/ Majora's Mask, or Vaati, or young SS Impa, or Twinrova, or Quill the Rito from TWW...
GROOSE.

But really, I agree. Less sword wielders. I'd also like to see Pokemon Trainer become a time-delay character, using moves that throw Pokeballs with Pokemon that do various attacks. It would be tricky to get right, but I think that if designed well, it would be a darn awesome character.

Kayo

Quote from: The True Nicolas Cage on April 22, 2012, 07:26:29 PM
I almost think they could drop Ganondorf for Ghirahim. Ganondorf really isn't too relevant anymore, and I'm not sure a whole lot of people really use him. I'd be all in favor of dropping Ganondorf for Ghirahim if you don't want so many swords.

But I really want Ghirahim in. He's got so much he could do, with all his sword moves and teleportation powers (I could REALLY see that being awesome, him being able to teleport just a few feet forward to get behind someone attacking him. Hnngh.) Skyward Sword just gave him plenty of different moves. It would almost be weird for him NOT to be in, I think.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

Quote from: Kayo on April 22, 2012, 07:47:31 PM
I almost think they could drop Ganondorf for Ghirahim. Ganondorf really isn't too relevant anymore, and I'm not sure a whole lot of people really use him. I'd be all in favor of dropping Ganondorf for Ghirahim if you don't want so many swords.

lolwut

He's the main villain of the series. Yeah, he hasn't appeared in a new Zelda in 6 years, but Ganon[dorf] is the main villain, final boss, or looming threat of 9 of the 16 games in the series, including the original, and he'll almost definitely appear in future games too. Ghirahim, while a good villain and probably a great Smash character, has been in one game ever; I wouldn't be too surprised at him being in Smash with Ganondorf, but saying he should be in instead of Ganondorf is a bit silly.

Also, on the topic of Pokemon Trainer, I looove Charizard, but Pokemon Trainer has problems regarding the constant switching. Getting rid of Squirtle and Ivysaur entirely would be a bit harsh (plus I like the idea what they were trying to do with PT in the first place), but I wish they'd get rid of the fatigue or something.

zephilicious

as terrible as skyward sword was, ghirahim should replace toon link because why the intercourse  do we need two links
~~ <3

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on April 23, 2012, 06:11:04 AM
as terrible as skyward sword was, ghirahim should replace toon link because why the intercourse  do we need two links

There shouldn't be two Links if they're gonna keep being clones, but since there have been several Links over the years with tons of different weapons and such, Toon Link would be perfect if they just bothered to declone him.

Although, at the same time, I'd personally like them to keep Toon Link even if he is a clone, because I freaking love Wind Waker and that Link has the best voice and personality of any Link ever.

Zero

lol @ the notion of Ganondorf removal.

Ganon is critical to the series. He isn't going anywhere.