News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Street Fighter x Tekken

Started by The Riddler, January 18, 2012, 05:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:15:13 PM
What? How? You do realize Megaman has been in Capcom vs. games and works just fine..... X_X;;
I know. I mean Street Fighter. In MvC it doesn't really matter because everything is so diverse, he fits right in. In street fighter, the characters look more realistic but with various amounts of goofy.

Nayrman

*looks at Tekken and how it has wooden metal men, boxing kangaroos, fighting bears, and so on* Yeah.... sure, more realistic.....

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:24:27 PM
*looks at Tekken and how it has wooden metal men, boxing kangaroos, fighting bears, and so on* Yeah.... sure, more realistic.....
STREET FIGHTER. HOW ARE YOU NOT GETTING THIS.

Nayrman

*looks at Street Fighter and it's missile flying sumo wrestlers, arm stretching indian shaman, and green skinned monsters* Yeah.... sure, more realistic.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:31:04 PM
*looks at Street Fighter and it's missile flying sumo wrestlers, arm stretching indian shaman, and green skinned monsters* Yeah.... sure, more realistic.
Well, you have to admit. It could be more unrealistic.

Nayrman

Quote from: Qsmash on January 26, 2012, 08:33:40 PM
Well, you have to admit. It could be more unrealistic.

It could, yeah. Just saying the "realism" argument doesn't really work.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:36:55 PM
It could, yeah. Just saying the "realism" argument doesn't really work.
Yeah but I was talking more about their physical features than their moves. Most Street Fighter characters are have clothes based on what real martial artist or whatever wear. Some characters are even based on real fighters like Balrog and Fei Long and then you have oddballs like Blanka, Twelve, Necro, Rufus, Gill, Hakan, and Seth that take up a small amount of weird looking characters. Well, those are the weirdest in my opinion.

Nayrman

True, but I still say Megaman normally would work just fine, and if you're worried about physical dimensions than use X. *Shrugs*

Just saying this is capcom trolling the fanbase because they're still butthurt.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:49:12 PM
True, but I still say Megaman normally would work just fine, and if you're worried about physical dimensions than use X. *Shrugs*

Just saying this is capcom trolling the fanbase because they're still butthurt.
Well, Ono's a intercourse ing troll to begin with so you're probably right. I myself find it to be delicious.

Nayrman

Eh, I suppose. I wasn't interested in this game to begin with but now I'm just kind of mad at it.

Qsmash

Quote from: Nayrman on January 26, 2012, 08:57:27 PM
Eh, I suppose. I wasn't interested in this game to begin with but now I'm just kind of mad at it.
fuel for the fire

I love him

Zero

Qsmash

Why are you trying to say that the bad box art Mega Man fits "better" when Kuro and Toro are in this game?

Honestly that really just doesn't make any sense.

zephilicious

boxart megaman is exactly the right kind of ridiculous for street fighter. you would know this if you had ever played street fighter.
~~ <3

JrDude

Why is Pac Man in a robot? What does that robot have to do with anything?
Pac Man's retarded, but Mega Man is hilarious.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

Quote from: JrDude 益 on January 27, 2012, 12:56:02 AM
Why is Pac Man in a robot? What does that robot have to do with anything?
Pac Man's retarded, but Mega Man is hilarious.

Vice versa for me; Pac Man's mech is great (what else could he do, really?) and his expression is creepy-yet-hilarious, while Mega Man (although funny in a sad sense) is fairly annoying given he's basically proof of how bad Capcom is trolling its 30-year customers.