News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Sonic "Generations"

Started by Nayrman, April 07, 2011, 07:33:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Yep, classic Sonic is apparently back in the 20th Anniversary game. that's all we know. Still pretty neat though.

Playat

Yay! Classic Sonic's back!!
Hope the gameplay turn out straight. 

Silverhawk79

Looks interesting, but I haven't been a big fan of newer Sonic games.

SkyMyl

That's actually kind of neat.

JrDude

No Wii logo?
FINE! WE NINTENDIANS DON'T WANT YOUR SHITTY SONIC GAMES ANYWAY.
Maybe.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

I think it will be a compilation of both "Old" and "New" Sonic games with a graphical overhaul, which I wouldn't mind... although I'm not sure if they could all fit on a single disc if they were all revamped into essentially new games from the ground up.

I'd PREFER, though, for this to be a real, new Sonic game, perhaps with some crazy time-travel gimmick like "New" Sonic getting stuck in the past and needing his past self's help to get back to the future.

DededeCloneChris

I have a bad feeling about this.

Neerb

Quote from: OshawottTrainerChris on April 07, 2011, 06:03:33 PM
I have a bad feeling about this.

Hey now, don't start that again. Remember this?

Sega's been handling home console Sonic quite nicely recently. I think that at WORST (read: most disappointing) this will simply end up being a port compilation like those two Gamecube/PS2/Xbox games they released.

DededeCloneChris

Yes, that title was nice (except Sonic's new voice creeps me out).

But I have a bad feeling. Once it gets over their heads, they will trip down and fall on to an abyss filled with spikes.

Super

Oh god, another poopty Sonic game.

Nayrman

First gameplay. Classic Sonic is 2D genesis style levels with momentum. Modern Sonic is Colors style gameplay. Both will have levels based on the three eras of Sonic. Classic, Dreamcast, and Modern. All music is remixes of old music. Looks fun so far.

SkyMyl

I was seriously questioning Sega yet again when I saw Classic Sonic's gameplay, up until Modern Sonic's massive difference in gameplay showed up.

FruitFlow

It's great to see that Classic Sonic gets a piece of his spotlight back.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Playat

Looks like Modern Sonic got his spin dash back.
Also there gonna be a new villian for this game thats trying to destroy the past. Any thoughts?

FruitFlow

Depends on how this "new" villain plays.
Destroying the past or present to alter the future seems to be the most common scheme with time themed game villains.
But I personally don't see anything wrong with having new villains in popular franchises.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."