News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

WarioWare DIY

Started by Lotos, March 08, 2010, 06:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Anyone getting it?  I think my dad pre-ordered it on Amazon as a Christmas present, so I think I'm getting it.  If not, I'll purchase it at a later date.  Don't forget that there will be a WiiWare counterpart to it which will also have some original microgames to it.

I played the Japanese version, I couldn't make heads or tails of anything.  I think I luckily beat the first character, then I didn't know where to go from there.

Suzune

Im going to get it just to see what people come up with. I might make a few here and there once and a while though.

DededeCloneChris

It's every child's dream to make a game, and DIY will make that come true...barely, though.

I'm not going to get it, but my little brother will, and he always wants me to teach him to do everything. In the end, I end up owning the game as well. :)

SkyMyl

I'm not fully sure yet.

Macawmoses

Yes. If only to see classic nintendo titles twisted to hell and made even more fun.

Zero

This franchises novelty wore off after the second game.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Zero on March 09, 2010, 06:18:50 AM
Personally, I don't think it really had any novelty to begin with. It was a cheap effort to rebrand Waro that failed imo.

Lotos

Weren't the first and second games were the same, just souvineers traded for multiplayer?

Suzune

I made a list of games I'd be able to make. (Such as catching wild Pokemon, sniping and other video game related things.)

What will you guys name your companies? I might make mine Valve (No creativity), VidyaInc or BrosInc.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Suzune on March 22, 2010, 04:31:12 PM
I made a list of games I'd be able to make. (Such as catching wild Pokemon, sniping and other video game related things.)

What will you guys name your companies? I might make mine Valve (No creativity), VidyaInc or BrosInc.
Silly Suzune, we're all going to be WarioWare Employees. :O

Zero

Quote from: Lotos on March 10, 2010, 09:42:29 AM
Weren't the first and second games were the same, just souvineers traded for multiplayer?

Hell if I remember. I just know I have a couple GBA Warioware games around here and the Gamecube one

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
Hell if I remember. I just know I have a couple GBA Warioware games around here and the Gamecube one
Oh darn the gamecube one was amazing.

I think I'll just buy that for the franchise and then never touch another one of the games again until something else worthwhile comes out in the series. I have so many memories of playing the GC one.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Broken_Cartridge

I'm not going to get it because I'm too lazy to make games.

Side note, my favorite in the WarioWare series was Twisted. xP

Custom

This franchises novelty wore off after the second game. after Twisted.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Lotos

Quote from: Third K on March 24, 2010, 04:08:08 AM
Oh darn the gamecube one was amazing.

That's where Smooth Moves intercourse ed up: the multiplayer.  It's one of the things that made Party Game$ so fun.  They had three players shine a flashlight on a dark screen in one mode so that the first player could see and complete the microgame.  They also had the paper airplane which could have been easily made more fun with the wii remote.