News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

An Inside Job - A Pokemon Roleplay

Started by FearItself, September 24, 2007, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FearItself

Ooc// I had a white-tuna pita bread sandwich with lettuce. Yum. ^__^ -eats York patties for dessert-

Yes Marluxia, it's 6:30-ish here, so I ate supper. :P

IC//  Shaelyn slightly raised a brow as the man almost seemed to be surprised at Shaelyn's intervention. The grin was still visible on her face, of course, it was her general trademark really. It amused her a bit to see the man's contradicting facial expressions.

"Incident?" Shaelyn questioned, her grin slightly disappearing at the thought of a potential disaster occuring at Oreburough Gym, the gym she was so close to challenging. "What incident?"

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, We'll hae some food. When did you and John get back?"

missingnomaster

OOC// Fear, do you think  you could edit the first post with links to peoples' profiles? that would make it easier to check if you forget someone's name/pokemon's name/ect.

IC// "yeah something to cover my 'door' would be nice. And Floon here could guard us. I don't think Ghost pokemon like Floon need to sleep. Is that fine with you Floon?"

Floon responded positively, wanting to show his trainer that he was useful.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:49:02 PM
Ooc// I had a white-tuna sub with lettuce. Yum. ^__^ -eats York patties for dessert-

Yes Marluxia, it's 6:30-ish here, so I ate supper. :P

IC//  Shaelyn slightly raised a brow as the man almost seemed to be surprised at Shaelyn's intervention. The grin was still visible on her face, of course, it was her general trademark really. It amused her a bit to see the man's contradicting facial expressions.

"Incident?" Shaelyn questioned, her grin slightly disappearing at the thought of a potential disaster occuring at Oreburough Gym, the gym she was so close to challenging. "What incident?"
mike turned his head back pure calm showing through
" oh nothing big it just blew up"
he srugged

Avion-Finch

Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 29, 2007, 03:48:40 PM
Quote from: Avion-Finch on September 29, 2007, 03:47:11 PM
"What happened?" said Avion Curiosly. as he put Sapphire's pokeball away.
"you mean my pokedex? its just junk you want it?"
"No Oreburgh, what happened, oh and thanks for the compliment on my Saph, she is a strong little Wingull" Said Avion in a proud voice.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 03:49:28 PM

OOC/// Sounds good Fear!

IC/// "We came back about 5 minutes ago, so you really didn't miss anything. Alright let me go find that tree again, Phoenix you feel like coming with me?"

"Cynda! (Yes)"

Heads off

FearItself

Ooc// How do I link to posts?
I knew how to do it on Nsider but.. Obviously this is different.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:49:50 PM
OOC// Fear, do you think  you could edit the first post with links to peoples' profiles? that would make it easier to check if you forget someone's name/pokemon's name/ect.

IC// "yeah something to cover my 'door' would be nice. And Floon here could guard us. I don't think Ghost pokemon like Floon need to sleep. Is that fine with you Floon?"

IC/// (before I left) "Alright, I will be back with food shortly, but before I leave Drifloon should know Phoenix, and I that way he/she doesn't attack us when we come back"

Avion-Finch

Upon hearing what happened, all of the emotions on Avion faced seemed to melt, and he paled a bit.

"wha-what- WHAT?! It BLEW UP!?" Avion asked in a scared way.

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:51:33 PM
Ooc// How do I link to posts?
I knew how to do it on Nsider but.. Obviously this is different.
occ/not sure y i think u just do hyperlink then put in the code on the bottom of the toolbar inside.(yah it is little globe with paper next to it)

FearItself

"Blew up, huh?" Shaelyn asked with an equal shrug. Being the sadist she was, that was basically what she had expected, so it didn't phase her much. "Oh well. If the gym leader is still alive, I can get my badge. If not, I'm taking over that gym." she remarked, the grin soon returning. This journey only seemed to get better and better with each new person she met. This new guy was fairly interesting.

missingnomaster

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 29, 2007, 03:53:02 PM
Quote from: missignomaster on September 29, 2007, 03:49:50 PM

IC/// (before I left) "Alright, I will be back with food shortly, but before I leave Drifloon should know Phoenix, and I that way he/she doesn't attack us when we come back"

OOC// Fear, when you edit a post, select the thingy that shows the earth and a paper.

IC// "Ok. You can introduce yourself to him."

Transient Link

Quote from: FearItself on September 29, 2007, 03:54:03 PM
"Blew up, huh?" Shaelyn asked with an equal shrug. Being the sadist she was, that was basically what she had expected, so it didn't phase her much. "Oh well. If the gym leader is still alive, I can get my badge. If not, I'm taking over that gym." she remarked, the grin soon returning. This journey only seemed to get better and better with each new person she met. This new guy was fairly interesting.
ic//
"oh team rocket they thought it would be funny to fill the place with koffing and use the explosion attack"
he srugged then looked back at shaelyn.

"psh that little vagina-y of a boy ran to his dads gym rumor is you have to find a partner and double battle em if u win you get both badges"

"trouble is theres a storm a foot no one can get to the island its on im just goin to move on to the next gym sinnoh is been pretty lame so far psh i came all the way from the kanto poke champ spot for this"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on September 29, 2007, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on September 29, 2007, 03:49:28 PM

OOC/// Sounds good Fear!

IC/// "We came back about 5 minutes ago, so you really didn't miss anything. Alright let me go find that tree again, Phoenix you feel like coming with me?"

"Cynda! (Yes)"

Heads off

OOC// I thought you called Cyndaquil "Crimson." Or was that someone else?
IC//"Hey, John, when did you get a Drifloon? And why isn't Zig being affected by that thing in the Potions?"

Avion-Finch

"Is there any word of anybody getting hurt!?" asked avion loudly.