News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

possibru new mewtwo

Started by The Riddler, April 03, 2013, 11:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

it's unconfirmed as of now but serebii chose to report it anyway

it's a new forme (maybe third mew entirely)

NINTENDO, YOU LEAVE MEWTWO ALONE

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

well its been speculated that there would be a new mew since the beginning of Pokemon.

if it happens, whatever. I like that new Mewthree better than any fanart I've seen.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Mona

Flying Chickens

Neerb

Majin Mew
Evil Mew
Super Mew
Kid Mew

Mona

Britz

JrDude

New form confirmed. It is a new form of Mewtwo.

Thinking about it, Mew being the ancestor of all Pokémon, and Mewtwo being it's "clone," I won't be surprised if X & Y has something to do with the 2 of them. Seeing as all the DNA originated from that.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Custom

it's confirmed
although who the intercourse  had any doubt in the first place

STILL LIKE IT
STILL RAD
STILL DBZ

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

i wanna see its stats dangit

Kayo

Official site (pokemon.com) says this:

QuoteThe mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the unveiling of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same...

This new Pokémon shares many traits with Mewtwo, including a light-purple body and piercing, powerful eyes.

Okay, so I can breathe a sigh of relief; looks like this might not be an alternate Forme for Mewtwo.

Serebii really makes it seem like it is... and if it turns out to be a Mewtwo forme I'll be beyond mad. They absolutely cannot mess with Mewtwo. Since the official site separates it from Mewtwo linguistically, I'm going to just assume it's a new Pokemon, possibly a "Mewthree."

Quote from: Z on April 06, 2013, 07:15:42 PM
i wanna see its stats dangit
They'll be ridiculous and this Pokemon will be completely overused. I'm calling Deoxys-esque (Normal and Attack formes), though maybe not as extreme.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Sirwaddy

Whether it's a new form or not I've really liked it since it first leaked. But Kayo's right, regardless what the fansites say, the official sites bring it's relation to Mew and Mewtwo into question and introduce it as a new Pokemon.

Either way, I was just thrilled to see more gameplay. The battles look look really good, I just hope there's a way to change the battle speed (like in Etrian Odyssey IV).

But are we getting any NEW news in CoroCoro this month or what

Kayo

Although, I heard last week that they were releasing a "new Pokemon," and I was excited to have one more after the six we've been seeing for a while now. And whether it's an alternate forme (highly doubt considering the "new Pokemon" hype) or just another Mew I'm a bit underwhelmed.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]