News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Official NSider Ink Shop

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 24, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelda_Masta

Well my current avatar and sig are my first tries at Custom avatar and sig making... The sig came out good but the avatar not so as good.  I know this sounds kinda vague but can someone take my current avatar and make it look more like Wartortle is holding the lancer, not like the lancer is just on top of him >< if you need a pic with out the lancer, heres one:

you can also mess with i all ya want as long as you keep the basic ideal :P... so any takers

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 07, 2008, 08:05:37 PM
Well my current avatar and sig are my first tries at Custom avatar and sig making... The sig came out good but the avatar not so as good.  I know this sounds kinda vague but can someone take my current avatar and make it look more like Wartortle is holding the lancer, not like the lancer is just on top of him >< if you need a pic with out the lancer, heres one:

you can also mess with i all ya want as long as you keep the basic ideal :P... so any takers

It's pretty much impossible for him to be holding the Lancer and it look right, his hands aren't made for that.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zelda_Masta

Quote from: Darklink on April 08, 2008, 05:18:24 PM
Quote from: Zelda_Masta on April 07, 2008, 08:05:37 PM

It's pretty much impossible for him to be holding the Lancer and it look right, his hands aren't made for that.
Well is there anyway you can make it look more realistic than this? If not can you just jazz it up with some photoshop Effects :) make it a dark color scheme if you can.  Thanks ^_^

QuoteSTOP MAKING SHINY ELECTRONICS!!!  People always think things look better shinier...until they touch them and leave an ugly finger print on its sexy little case

X_Hero

Okay, now that I have my sig, I need a sig add-on for my fic. Here's the link to it.

http://nsf.projectfcd.com/index.php?topic=20025.0

Don't need anything TOO fancy, just something that'll grab peoples' attention. It needs some more attention, so help would be appreciated. =P

Macawmoses

Do to the influx of posts popping up here, I am opening my Ink Shop.

I am not an amazing gfx artist, I am mediocre, but I can make sigs.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/mace360/SIT.png

That is a rather bland example, but I will scatter some about this post.

Now, there are rules to this shop!

***Rules:***
-I can deny anyones request, for any reason, at any time.
-I refuse to make sigs based on anime characters, unless you provide me with a workable image.
-Sigs get finished when I have time, hounding me is not a good idea.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/mace360/myl.png

-Animations are a no go, no animations for you.
-Sigs will be no larger than NSF's max size, sigs are intended for use here, and can be used elsewhere, but I make them for NSF.
-Sometimes, I get an idea and roll with it, and will put other requests ahead of yours, simply because it works out. b***ing about this will likely get you booted from my shop.
-This is NOT Burger King, you can't have it your way. If you don't like my sig, don't wear it, I will change the text and make it for myself.
-Being too specific is bad----I need room to think.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/mace360/nmh.png

-No More Heroes, Lost Magic, and Star Fox are among my favorite games. Requests featuring art from said games will likely get bumped ahead, simply as it is easier for me.
-I refuse service after I have three requests.
-Giving me art to work with is a plus!
-You must give me credit.

Now, you have seen a few random pieces of mine.....hopefully you will have decided if you want my work. As I said, it isn't great, but beggars can't be choosers.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/mace360/dreads.png

I tend to work quickly, but keep in mind that I moderate here, and other sites, have a personal life, and other random crap. So......lay off :P

Selected Work:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Awards:

-My White and Pink Psycho Mantis was awarded 3rd in PsychoYoshi's sig contest.
-I won the NSF Banner Contest With a Pikachu Banner

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/mace360/1_20_02_08_10_08_37.png

Matt

Someone needs to close this Ink Shop and start a new one, that way the people who add their own shop, people will know that they are active. Though we all know Mack is active cuz he is a nerd.

Macawmoses

Quote from: `Matt` on April 28, 2008, 11:45:48 PM
Someone needs to close this Ink Shop and start a new one, that way the people who add their own shop, people will know that they are active. Though we all know Mack is active cuz he is a nerd.
Second most active on the forum :)

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on April 29, 2008, 07:27:49 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on April 28, 2008, 11:45:48 PM
Second most active on the forum :)

I wouldn't say that is something to be proud of...

Zelda_Masta

ok... I have a request for anyone who's open to requests.  Can anyone take my avatar and recolor it to look like this sprite

JrDude

Can someone just make me a sig? I don't really have any specific thing that I care about that could go in it. Just my name and nothing crappy in it. Please?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Quote from: JrDude on July 01, 2008, 02:40:48 PM
Can someone just make me a sig? I don't really have any specific thing that I care about that could go in it. Just my name and nothing crappy in it. Please?
People don't care. I don't care. However, I'll look at making you a pretty sig, just pester me once every day or two, more than that, and you don't get it. Less than that, and you don't get it.

JrDude

Quote from: mackormoses on July 01, 2008, 03:12:11 PM
Quote from: JrDude on July 01, 2008, 02:40:48 PM
People don't care. I don't care. However, I'll look at making you a pretty sig, just pester me once every day or two, more than that, and you don't get it. Less than that, and you don't get it.
Alright.
[move][/move]
Dude .